PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser ad: skydiving

Ian Corrigible
3rd Sep 2005, 22:41
This one's been playing stateside recently. Enjoy.

Bud Light ad (http://brecht.edustria.com/jokedata/bud_light_parachute.mpg) (2.5 MB).

I/C

Tarnished
3rd Sep 2005, 22:50
Hardly recent Ian old chap. Out around the Super Bowl time IIRC late Jan.

Do catch up.

Tarnished

Ian Corrigible
3rd Sep 2005, 23:33
Good god, really ? Only saw it for the first time a couple of weeks back. Don't watch much TV now that reality shows are all that's on. :(

Thanks for putting me right.

I/C

AtlPax
4th Sep 2005, 03:36
That's ok, Ian.

As I seldom watch TV (SHOCK::HORROR:: I know), I haven't ever seen it before, either, until now.

Hilarious! :ok:

Onan the Clumsy
4th Sep 2005, 04:09
Rooms to Go (I think) had one recently involving skydiving. IIRC, it was a cartoon, but surprisingly accurate re equipment etc.

SASless
4th Sep 2005, 04:13
Reminds me of some guys I have flown with.....loved their beer!

Taildragger55
5th Sep 2005, 09:19
Many years ago a parachute club I was associated with did a demo for the Budweiser company, and were duly presented with several cases of the stuff.

It sat undrunk for weeks in a corner of the club until finally they became broke enough or desperate enough to drink the stuff.

If a beer is rejected by skydivers, it has to be urine. And it is.:yuk:

Onan the Clumsy
5th Sep 2005, 12:56
they could have used it for an SCR load

con-pilot
5th Sep 2005, 18:59
As I wrote when this first came out I feel that this is an OUTRAGE!:mad: :mad:

To hint, suggest, imply, consider, think, propose, exhort, tout, insinuate, broach, connote or intimate that a pilot would leave his aircraft for a lousy 6 pack of beer is just the stupidest, insipient, addlebrained, bird-brained, boneheaded, numskulled thing I have ever heard!:* :* :*

Now a case of beer, thatís a different matter altogether.:E