PDA

View Full Version : EY Social Club

doniacleavage
3rd Sep 2005, 14:53
Shou? What is all this stress, khalli walli everybody relax.....

I will strart a belly dancing club and everyone can participate, I promise you will have a good time!

I can teach each and everyone the tricks wyou want to know, and we can get CC to dance with HW and SS with WB. Can you imagine how much fun that would be, just thinking about it I have tears in my eyes?

Yani lets enjoy a little time together? Why not?

You have to tell me in advance so that I can organise the drummer and the pom poms.

4th Sep 2005, 12:28
Yani
they take you off the cabin crew post. why they do that?

doniacleavage
4th Sep 2005, 12:45
Tat-tararat-tatat! tishtak, tishtak, tishtack.

Sho;

9867 We have member number wahed or wahed member?

Khali walli they like to talk about things I am not interested in, I only like the tip of the fuselage, according to maslow's theory, it's the 20% where you get the 80%.

why should I hang around the low yield areas?

http://www.belly-dance.org/dancers/sabine-sevan.jpg

I want a vote on my dress please tell me which one is more appropriate for the meeting next week at HQ, I also need your advice to know if I should be bring my friends with me.

http://www.yarranet.net.au/burnley/graphics/gallery/full0009.jpg

Huda Al Shrewda Al uda, Sana Al Milyana, and Kolthoum Fullofcuum!

!http://www.magpieshoard.com/DancersinAmsH/lotusTF4.JPG

In the middle my friend Shereen Tyrone Jackson a favourite of the crowds, forget the other ones they are all married and have asked their other friends from another regional carrier and were told thast if you are married you won't survive! Although the one on the left likes to mess around but don't say I said that!

http://www.savethepinebush.org/protests/women/women-Images/227.jpg

My other friend Helga Al Tabana

All qualified Echo drivers too

Ostazbahram
5th Sep 2005, 15:18
Phhhhhhh!

I nearly spilt my coffee!

Funny, very funny, what is the membership figure like now?

:}

tinamdfaa
6th Sep 2005, 07:46
When do we start?

doniacleavage
9th Sep 2005, 08:35

Hello Boys and Girls!!!!!!!!

Did you miss me?

I had very nice flight with you know who.....

I just came back last night.......

And I received a gift..... A brand new pearl suit, that makes me a fully qualified Pearl Zone operator. I would like to show you a photo but mayb the moderator he does not like.... Arab women with big cleavage.

I am a little upset because Etihad lad sent me this message, sho habibi shou biik? you are angry? Habibi you are too young for me..

4HolerPoler
9th Sep 2005, 15:59
Take it easy Donia - as long as you don't do a Janet Jackson on us, show us your best shot.

You're upsetting a few of the more square clientele here but it ain't the end of the world.

4HP

doniacleavage
9th Sep 2005, 17:59

Hello Boys and Girls, A special hello to A330Habib and AE, I am pleased to know that I am not the only one to think the same of these pimps at EY who try to monopolise your life through generous grants of "either you sleep with me and the boss or you go!"

Aqeel are you listening or keeping your head in the sand like an ostrich?

And now about pearl necklaces!

Just like aircraft orders, not a string at a time but a steady flow!

Say Etihad lad, bet you can't afford that, recommend you stick by the KFC on Electra! You'll get more joy out of gristle in a combo meal then trying to wrestle your neck beyond the few available vertebras that support your petty brain!

Hey Skysista, Shou where art thou? I thought girls stuck together, the f/o has convinced you otherwise has he?

Lethalfart
23rd Sep 2005, 13:53
Donia has been sacked by the administrator, she called me last week in tears over how she has been treated.

Otherwise she is doing well, last saw her in full regalia at HE's place giving it the full works!

With her pearl suit!

ExSimGuy
26th Sep 2005, 19:11
[b] but it ain't the end of the world
4-Holer - I thought this region WAS :}

4HolerPoler
26th Sep 2005, 22:34
I was really hoping that this thread was dead & gone - watch - you just stirred the brown stuff - now watch how fast the flies appear.

4HP

jollyikarus
27th Sep 2005, 12:22
4HP,

You are certainly right, this thread was rather silly and unconstructive, probably didn't do anyone any good - except, perhaps, those who needed to get some frustration off their chests.
The flies will disappear once the brown stuff has dried out in the desert sun, no matter how much stirring anybody does!

Cheers!