PDA

View Full Version : BA* assessment, radar test???

PRNAV1
2nd Sep 2005, 13:56
i was wondering if any1 can shed more lite on this radar test that BA like to conduct at cranebank?

i've heard it's probably the hardest part but no1 has explained in dtail wat it is...

what does it lokk like, how long does it take and how can i prepare/practice for it?

will a bad score be a failing point?

look 4wrd to responces, cheers!:ok:

kishna
2nd Sep 2005, 15:23
Prnav, I think judging by your post, you'll need to do a little work on the verbal reasoning before you worry about the micropat.

PRNAV1
2nd Sep 2005, 15:25
thnx 4 the comment, really helpd.....

:hmm:

kishna
2nd Sep 2005, 15:47
My post was meant to be helpful to you. It is my opinion that before worrying about a test in the micropat which has been discussed in this forum many times before, start helping yourself by getting out of the habit of text speak. Just re read your original post, are you suprised nobody has responded to it yet.

Anyway if you are having trouble finding reference to the test, look here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1550768)

k

[last edited by kishna to fix the broken link!]

PRNAV1
2nd Sep 2005, 15:59
i was under the impression that the verbal reasoning test was about text comprehension...i.e reading a passage, followed by a series of sentences which you have to say are TRUE, FALSE or CAN NOT SAY?

as per the link you've attached, it goes no where.

what was it? :confused:

FlyingTom
2nd Sep 2005, 21:43
There was a thread about this, "BA DEP selection" page 4/5.

http://pprune.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167616&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

320push-n-puller
4th Sep 2005, 11:19
PRNAV1,

You shouldn't worry too much about the
Radar test.

I agree with kishna, you should prepare
other subjects, like verbal reasoning !

I just got a job with BA and I had
almost everithing wrong on this
Radar test !!!

good luck

Flying Dispatcher
4th Sep 2005, 14:29
same here....work for BA, but i thought that I did not do very well in the radar test!!

Don't stress about it...just have fun if you can.:)