View Full Version : SETP / X-Cockpit

Genghis the Engineer
31st Aug 2005, 20:10
This is particularly aimed at UK TPs.

What's the most recent issue of Cockpit that anybody's received by post? The delivery to Genghis towers seems to be getting more and more irregular, and before I complain, it would be nice to know if I'm on my own or in company.

And before anybody asks, since I got voting papers a few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure that my membership is current and they have my address right.

G

Wwyvern
1st Sep 2005, 19:55
The most recent "Cockpit" I received under normal procedures was Oct/Nov/Dec 04.

Gregg
2nd Sep 2005, 12:47
In Texas, the voting papers and Cockpit arrived at about the same time.

Genghis the Engineer
2nd Sep 2005, 17:41
Sounds like a UK problem. I've sent a note to SETP quoting my and Wyvern's lack of deliveries.

G

steve_oc
5th Sep 2005, 12:15
Now you mention it, the last one I can find is Oct-Dec 04 (although how I can find anything on my desk these days I don't know).

Steve

Milt
5th Sep 2005, 22:36
Genghis

The Flight Test Society of Australia received a copy of X Cockpit Jan-Feb-Mar-2005 ~ July

Cannot see a when printed date.
Try the website.

Genghis the Engineer
10th Sep 2005, 08:28
FYI chaps, I've had a response from head-shed. They apparently haven't had any problems reported by anybody else by myself and Wyvern and are sticking them in the post. So, if you haven't got yours Steve, it might be worth speaking to them yourself.

G