PDA

View Full Version : UK "justice", Sums it up really.

Formally Known As
30th Aug 2005, 11:54
Just heard a radio ham has had his radio equipment confiscated and spent hours under questioning, for talking about certain moslems in the UK (telling the truth no doubt), while communicating with a fellow ham in Australia. Some little earwigging wessel topped him off to the cops.

Yet, some vile cleric can fan the flames of hatred and walk the streets of the UK, free and give the 2 fingered salute in the process.

What, pray tell me, what is the UK comint to?

Europe and that big p**f Mandelson. No I'll stop now, before I get really started.

Flintstone
30th Aug 2005, 12:12
No sympathy from me I'm afraid.

As far as I'm concerned all radio hams are pompous, bloated, wife bashing anoraks whose signals bleed over onto my television and deserve all they get.

Or maybe that was just my next door neighbour.

By the way. Did you know that pushing a pin through co-ax cable renders a radio useless :E

tony draper
30th Aug 2005, 12:43
I would imagine the air waves will be being monitored very carefully now lest the chest slappers think of using that as opposed to the internet for communicating.
:cool:

frostbite
30th Aug 2005, 12:49
You get law , you don't necessarily get justice.

UK continues its slide down the pan.....

btw Flintstone, if you have an aerial amplifier instead of a decent aerial, that's your problem.

TheFlyingSquirrel
30th Aug 2005, 14:18
but hey - it doesn't matter does it ? Our wonderful aristrocracy can rest assured it doesn't effect them - above and outside the circle of justice !!

EREP.co.uk - the English republican party ! Join my campaign now and lets make me president !!!

My election campaign slogan...

VOTE SQUIRREL - THERE'LL BE NO CRIME IN THE MORNING !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/theflyingsquirrel/squirrel.jpg