PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog FRC`s

ukmike
30th Aug 2005, 09:58
Can anyone recommend a good link to a copy of the Bulldog T Mk. 1 Flight Reference Cards? I`ve tried googling to little avail. Thanks.

Ops and Mops
30th Aug 2005, 15:28
It is unlikely that RAF Bulldog FRC's will have found their way onto the interweb. I don't think the MOD publish them anymore as the document is now obsolete.

If you are looking to use the FRC's to fly an ex RAF Bulldog now on the civil register, be aware that the aircraft may not be at the same mod state as when it was released from service. The FRC's are only correct up to their last amendment (which may not tie in with the release of the aircraft from service), and I understand several modifications were made to the T1's on transfer to Civvy Street.

Your best bet is to get a hold of the many Civilian Bulldog checklists that relates to the modification state of your aircraft. Try The Beagle Pup and Bulldog Club (http://www.beaglepupandbulldogclub.org) who may be able to help.

If you need FRC's for nostalgic value, then I'm sure a suitably annotated photocopy could be arranged.