PDA

View Full Version : BA & Commuting

nbairlines
29th Aug 2005, 19:36
Good day!

I spent a long time searching the forum for answers to my question; since i couldnt find any “to the point” answers concerning the question, i decided to start a new topic on it:

Here goes..

In which extend is it possible to live outside the UK (The Netherlands) and work for BA (FO shorthaul) without having to move? Are there other people who can share their experience, maybe people who work at BA and live on “mainland-europe” ?!

Many thanks in advance!!!

NB

Hand Solo
30th Aug 2005, 01:25
You need to search harder! This question was asked and answered on many BA DEP threads. The answer is yes, and certainly so for the Netherlands as I know of at least one FO who has done it.

flyA380
30th Aug 2005, 06:50
silly question: how DO you search for BA in the forums? The search engine won't accept two letter words.

and something else: can one move right to left seat on longhaul at BA without having to pass via the A320?

Bumblebee
30th Aug 2005, 07:31
and something else: can one move right to left seat on longhaul at BA without having to pass via the A320?

Yeah, maybe after about 15years in the company....:uhoh:

ETOPS
30th Aug 2005, 07:32
Try "British Airways +commuting"

flyA380
31st Aug 2005, 08:07
Sorry, but there are LOTS of threads about 'BA' in which 'British airways' is never mentioned...
And thus they will not appear in a search...
Consequently, people keep on asking the same questions over and over again: not their fault, I'd say.

this is not off thread: a solution to this search problem, would answer the topic starter at once.:ooh:

amanoffewwords
31st Aug 2005, 08:22
You get some results with

*ba commuting

ba* commuting would probably return too many results. though I haven't tried.

amofw

nbairlines
31st Aug 2005, 14:02
OK, probably my mistake, thanks for the help!!!