PDA

View Full Version : Air NZ interview info??

RootCheck
27th Aug 2005, 05:48
Hey all
anybody out there got any info on the Air NZ interview? After types of questions in the interview, tech quiz, sim ride etc.
Any info greatly appreciated.

RootCheck
5th Sep 2005, 20:57
Anybody??????????????

RootCheck
12th Sep 2005, 23:40
anybody at all??????????????

Skystar320
13th Sep 2005, 00:23
Obvious Not, so why keep asking?

stillalbatross
13th Sep 2005, 02:04
Mate, NZ is a clicky little place at the best of times so you're going to have to find a mate of a mate of a mate to get a set of notes off. There are a fair few kiwis coming home after flying proper planes 737/757/767 etc to take Air NZ jobs off the good ol' boys and it hasn't gone down too well.

RootCheck
13th Sep 2005, 04:35
stillalbatross
thanks for the reply. Have had some luck elsewhere.

Skystar320
No need to be a smart a**!!!

Dave Martin
13th Sep 2005, 10:48
Stillalbatross,

Please tell me things haven't gone that xenophobe down under have they?

skape-naaier
13th Sep 2005, 13:15
Rootcheck,

Please feel free to PM I did the int thing about 3 and half yrs ago but nothing has changed.

Cheers

belowMDA
13th Sep 2005, 22:57
Personally I think what Still Albatross has to say is bullsh#t. I have not come across that sentiment at all. What right do link guys have to get all jealous just because some kiwis return from overseas to fly, infact it is probably because half these guys went overseas in the first place that the link guys got their jobs.

If you have an interview then best of luck.

NZLeardriver
13th Sep 2005, 23:21
I can't say way, but there is information on PPrune about almost every airline interview - except AirNZ. It is hard to even find out the format.
Why is this?

Gravox
14th Sep 2005, 02:47
Air New Zealand Interviews.

The interview is set over 3 days,

Day1
Quick Introduction of yourself
Documentation check
Planning Exercise
Panel Interview

Day 2
Technical Exam
Simulator Evaluation B744

Day 3
Psych Interview
Group Exercise

NZLeardriver
14th Sep 2005, 09:27
Appreciate it, thank you.

RootCheck
15th Sep 2005, 09:22
Thanks very much Gravox
very much appreciated

skape-naaier
15th Sep 2005, 15:20
Rootcheck, I dropped you a PM the other day let us know if it didnt turnup.

Cheers for now.

RootCheck
15th Sep 2005, 22:23
skape-naaier
Nothing recieved as yet. I pm'd you the other day. You didn't get it?

Kiwi red
16th Sep 2005, 14:45
I've got some technical notes which apparently cover the tech exam, but not sure how up to date it is (it's a couple of years old). Anybody got some more current stuff?? Also the stuff I've got has a lot of propellor notes in them, do Air NZ base their tech exam around props??

skape-naaier
16th Sep 2005, 16:51
Dont worry too much about any part of the interview process. Sure do the best you can in all aspects but stuffing up the tech exam or the planning exercise wont cause you to miss out. The guys on the interviews at the moment are first class. They are looking to see if they can sit next to you for 8+ hrs,spend a week away and still want to have a beer with you at the end of it. All you guys and girls will be fine.

VMO +10
18th Sep 2005, 02:53
Their recruiting seems pretty random... How do I get an interview?

Gravox
19th Sep 2005, 01:27
Kiwi Red,
I did the interview on the last round. The notes I had, had nothing on props, nor was anything asked about props, but in saying that it could change. The notes I got of someone was dated 2003 and were spot on.

The interview process was excellent, long days and felt worn out by the end of each day but at the end i did enjoy myself.

VMO+10, luck of the draw I suppose, i have had heaps of mates asking me the same question. I have been updating and occasional visits to recruitment for the best part of 3 years. Good luck and keep plugging at it.

VMO +10
19th Sep 2005, 18:29
Gravox,
Any chance you could post your interview notes? Or could you at all private message them to me. Don't have an interview but am ever so hopefull.