PDA

View Full Version : Distractions

tart1
27th Aug 2005, 00:03
I need to clarify right here and now that I am a heterosexual, normal female with the usual yearnings for men. :O

I did notice though, to my surprise the other day, that when I was driving past a stunning-looking, short-skirted, hardly-there-topped young woman, that I nearly drove my car into a lamp post whilst picking my chin up off the floor!

All I'm trying to say is that I can now fully understand why men get so distracted by attractive girls. I found that image very startling and I was totally transfixed by her.

Am I a closet lesbian, I wonder?? Or is it just that it is human nature to stop to admire the perfect human form of whichever sex?? :ok:

chiglet
27th Aug 2005, 00:19
Daren't say, [probably] yes...but I don't look at blokes.... yet :ok:
watp,iktch

BernerOH
27th Aug 2005, 00:23
Did you take a pic of the barely topped lass? That is the only way to judge your reaction.

Berner

tart1
27th Aug 2005, 00:44
Chiglet - blokes is different!! OK? :uhoh:

Men fancy women and women fancy men. Fine. Some women fancy women as well as men and that is seen to be ok. But men fancying men is a no-no with a lot of people.

Don't know why ..... just a fact.

Onan ......... don't have a clue what you're on about?? Please elucidate! ;)

Jerricho
27th Aug 2005, 01:56
Am I a closet lesbian, I wonder

I dunno yet. Tell me more.

Kaptin M
27th Aug 2005, 02:00
Ever considered you might be somewhere between the two, t1?
Bi??

I too have noticed how women seem to have a stronger affinity for the same sex - touching each other, etc.
'Specially when I'm around :ugh:
Still we blokes don't mind watching :=

Binoculars
27th Aug 2005, 03:25
Hey, if I were a woman I'd be a lesbian too!

Dear Tart, back in the 70's when women authors started to write graphically about their sexual experiences, (I was absolutely captivated by Erica Jong for a while) one of them wrote about her first time with another woman. The general gist of it, which I've never forgotten, was "God her skin is so soft and smooth and gorgeous; no wonder men can't get enough of us".

In short, your admiration sounds perfectly healthy to me, and I don't think you need to worry about renouncing men just yet. ;) Enjoy the view, and if it should occur to you one day to jump into the water, dive in without hesitation. If you find you don't like it, you can always get out and sit by the pool and just look.:ok:

cyclicmicky
27th Aug 2005, 08:24
Hmmmmm Tart ...from what you describe as your feelings,
weeell!!...I must be a lesbian too!!...It happens to me all the time.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-032.gif:E :E
PS
(please keep Onan away from the tardis...)

Krystal n chips
27th Aug 2005, 09:54
or is just human nature to stop to admire the perfect form of whatever sex

Sound about right given that I've been doing so every day for years when I look in a mirror;) :{ :oh: ------or :yuk: as there may be those who disagree with this perception of course :hmm:

Conan the Librarian
27th Aug 2005, 13:02
I will let you all know if I ever look at Dale Winton with something other than distaste.

Conan

Gingerbread Man
27th Aug 2005, 14:24
Wrong thread Onan? :p

Kaptin M
27th Aug 2005, 14:28
I spend a lot of time up in Bedford, want to meet up!!!!!!! Translation = "I spend a LOT of time finding it hard, when I'm out of bed, in Bed ford....actually I find it SEVERELY hard on my own in Bedford :{ in or out of bed, in Bedford.
I'd like to meat up, with YOU."

Bootylicious
27th Aug 2005, 14:49
tart1,

I too am not a lesbian, or bi, and love men.
However, I think Jessica Simspon is hot. Stupid... But HOT!

Anyone else?!?!

Jerricho
27th Aug 2005, 16:25
I'd like to meat up

Freudian or deliberate??

tart1
27th Aug 2005, 21:20
Conan - have just watched the National Lottery show with Dale Winton. This is not something I would normally stoop to but am at a loose end tonight - desperate even!!

What on earth has he done to himself. I read that he had had a face-lift but he just looks so awful. I'd be asking for a refund if I were him. :ugh:

But to return to the thread: I am sure that looking at Dale Winton (a total out-and-out queer) is not really the equivalent of what I am talking about. I really mean heterosexuals being attracted to/by normal members of their own sex.

Could you fancy Brad Pitt, for example?? No I didn't think so (not many women I know fancy him either BTW!)

I think it is a female thing to be capable of appreciating the sexual attractiveness of one's own sex. ;)

Kaptin M
27th Aug 2005, 22:04
deliberate

Edited to conform with TPK standards

tart1
27th Aug 2005, 22:07
BRL wants to meet up.

The Kaptin wants to meat up.

What can it all mean?? :confused:

Jerricho
27th Aug 2005, 22:11
You could have just left it at "deliberate"

Loose rivets
27th Aug 2005, 23:32
I have been lurking in this thread for all the wrong—voyeuristic—reasons. But, as a student of natural sexuality, I would like to relay an item that took my eye recently.

On T/V in Texas, Terry Hatcher was being interviewed on a chat show…nothing new there, but when she stood up and started to caress her own body—in a series of pseudo aerobic maneuvers—the audience literally screamed with delight.

They were ALL totally gorgeous females.:\ :\ :\ :\ :\

tart1
28th Aug 2005, 20:48
I hate to keep reviving my own threads but ...........

I am disappointed that it appears only one other female responded to this question.

Don't any other lady-prooners have a view on this subject??

Come on, don't be shy. This is the venue where people discuss their underwear, sex lives and bowel movements quite uninhibitedly. And it's anonymous - so let's be having you (as they say)!!!!! :E

DishMan
28th Aug 2005, 21:52
Dear Tartyone methinks u will be getting more openly acceptable responses from guys who will ALL agree with your observation. However, for other girlies to own up may take another day or two.
Unless they can wok out how to create non-atributable personi......like chaps not openly agreeing that Brad Pitt or some other hunk (according to female perceptions) is "fit" ..for feer of being not openly but "associatively" homosexual......

BTW being on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu :E

RaraAvis
29th Aug 2005, 00:37
Believe it to be perfectly natural to admire beauty in whatever form it comes, male or female...

Yet there's a difference between plain admiration and actual attraction, one can admire the Botticelli Venus for it's beauty while not feeling any attraction to it whatsoever.

As for being attracted to another female, yes it happened once. Slightly unsettling it felt at the time...

Were out sailing and had invited some friends to join us, one had brought his beautiful new girlfriend along.
It was a really strange afternoon, the attraction was real and mutual, remember every time I looked at her she was gazing at me... Awkward it felt, not wrong just awkward...

So what does this say about me....? :uhoh:I absolutely love men! :O

Binoculars
29th Aug 2005, 02:21
"Not that there's anything wrong with that...." :hmm:

I've been hoping a few more Pprunettes would respond to tarty, and I find the relative silence fascinating. Even the estimable RaraAvis, whom I've admired in the past for her intelligent posts, felt the need to add a qualifying disclaimer as well as describing her one example of attraction to a woman as "unsettling". I wonder why? Shall I leap into the fray head first? OK, I'm game.

1. Male perspective of male perspective: rare anywhere, and almost unknown in Australia, is the straight male who will acknowledge directly the wow factor in another male. We blokes aren't poofs, you know. Err, not that there's anything wrong with that of course! But men do unthinkingly admit it in asides like "she wouldn't be happy if Brad Pitt was making her breakfast".

2. Binos' perspective: The first man I ever remember thinking was offensively good looking was Kris Kristofferson back in the 70's in a long forgotten movie called The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With the Sea. I wondered how any woman could not find him attractive.

Similarly with the usual suspects today, Messrs Pitt, Cruise etc. I think I have enough runs (and Binoettes) on the board not to have to justify my own preferences, but Jeez I wouldn't mind looking like them instead of a bearded Danny deVito!

3. Male perspective of the female perspective: We just wonder why women don't admit that they want to leap into bed with gorgeous women; after all, we do, so what could be wrong with it? :E

Yet even tart, a straight-talking, intelligent and honest lady felt the need to get her straight qualifications out in the open in the first sentence of this thread, though she skirted neatly around whether what she felt was actually attraction rather than admiration.

I wonder if any Pprunettes are going to confess? Come on, you know you want to! Besides, there's lots of male Ppruners slobbering while they wait!

GETA
29th Aug 2005, 09:43
Admiring another woman for her beauty is very natural and I believe we all have done it, admiting to being attracted to one takes guts:O

sixmilehighclub
29th Aug 2005, 10:53
I am disappointed that it appears only one other female responded to this question.

Would love to respond, but as a self confessed sex addict (see agony aunt forum) I don't think I could keep it to less than a couple of paragraphs!!

Sex

oh - I mean Six.

Kaptin M
29th Aug 2005, 12:15
There's something that seems acceptable about what and where women can do to women - probably because men can place the same things there too.

But when it cums to men sticking "things" into certain places, there are only soem things specificically of the male gender that are able to be inserted into...well, you get my drift.

Women are wet, soft and cuddly - men are hard, dry, and abrasive.
Sounds like an ad for a razor blade, doesn't it!!

Shaving....hmmmmmmmm........shaaaaaaaaavvvvviing!!

tart1
29th Aug 2005, 12:31
All threads lead to shaving sooner or later! :E

Kaptin M
29th Aug 2005, 13:02
Do you shave, yourself, tart? :O

tart1
29th Aug 2005, 13:06
Only my beard and my back ......... when I remember, that is! :}

....... oh and I'm off out now to play tennis with 3 other lovely ladies.

It's a warm day and we'll all be wearing very short skirts and skimpy tops.

Hopefully everyone will have remembered to shave their legs and underarms! :ok:

Kaptin M
29th Aug 2005, 13:14
What about the balls you'll be playing with?

tart1
29th Aug 2005, 13:16
They'll be fairly hairy - that's how we like them!!

Kaptin M
29th Aug 2005, 13:24
But if you were a squash player, they'd be small, black & smooth - squeezed vigorously with the fingertips, to give them a degree of "bounciness".
How will you 4 ladies warm your "fairly hairy" tennis balls up?

sixmilehighclub
29th Aug 2005, 16:27
Kaptin, Tart.....

Get a room!

:eek:
:E

rubik101
29th Aug 2005, 17:43
tart1, do I take it then that you prefer hairy balls to hairless balls? I only ask because I know a woman who definitely prefers the less variety rather than the y variety.

tart1
29th Aug 2005, 22:31
Kaptin - we warm them up by hitting them hard for 5 or 10 minutes. How do you fancy that?? :uhoh:

Come on Rubik ....... I am not totally fussy about balls but you know I happily accept the hairless variety, don't you?? :D

rubik101
30th Aug 2005, 16:20
I mention the hairless variety in the hope that this will lead this thread to the subject of shaving. There are hairy back threads and underam threads but did I miss the one on hairless balls? Any of you chaps admit to doing it? Any of you goils an opinion one way or the other? We apparently already know that tart1 can handle the subject!
BTW, I am distracted by pretty girls/women on an almost daily basis. I have yet to see a man who had the same or similar effect but I will keep an eye out in the future.

tall and tasty
30th Aug 2005, 16:24
tart1

I missed this thread and I am sorry. To answer your question I love looking at good looking people or just people in general, could spend hours sitting and people watch like they do in the med in the tavernaz.

Yes good looking woman will cause me to turn my head as much as a good looking man. But that does not mean I am bi or a lesbian in anyway! That is not to say I will look at a girl if she is dressed in a certain way and think thats interesting regardless of what she looks like.

Nothing wrong with the distraction. It is just how people percieve the way you do it I think

TnT :p

GETA
18th Jun 2006, 00:29
I was reminded of this thread today when one of my friends announced over lunch that she is seriously fancying a colleauge of hers and it's "a She". The distinction between being gay and just curious was the topic for the rest of the day. :suspect:

G-CPTN
18th Jun 2006, 00:40
Just read this one p*st, not read-in the whole thread yet.
What do you mean by seriously fancy?
I have no sexual intentions towards men (or boys), but I can 'admire' a male (of any age from birth up to maturity and beyond) as someone that I would like to spend more time with (or perhaps 'pass-on' to a female friend or relative) as being a fine example (just as I might find a female attractive physically without having sexual intentions - well at least not IMMEDIATELY).
Likewise I can find some females earthily-sexually desirable without wanting to spend the rest of my life with them. I can still recall spotting 'goers' as a young man, but they WEREN'T the sort to take home to Mother.
Just like cars. Some you like and some you'd like to :mad: (but only once - or twice).

G-CPTN
18th Jun 2006, 00:46
Could you fancy Brad Pitt, for example?? No I didn't think so (not many women I know fancy him either BTW!)
Not Brad Pitt, but Sean Connery has to be admired IMHO. Not so much for how he WAS, but for how he IS now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
18th Jun 2006, 00:51
Just like cars. Some you like and some you'd like to :mad::confused: have you been at MY car then? The way it's driving can only be described as :mad:ed

Loose rivets
18th Jun 2006, 05:18
Due to a gay friend, I have had quite a lot of experience with gay girls. I hasten to add that it has been little more than observation. I say little more, because some of them have been good friends and totally gorgeous. Me being me, I have not missed a chance to flirt and even cuddle when we are in full flow on a night out. With the fully gay girl, however beautiful....and I'm talking big blue eyes and HUGE bits, there is a total difference in the electricity of the touch. On contact it is as though I have suddenly been grounded. (Earthed) I soon learned to live by the rules.

When there is mild flirtation between predominately heterosexual girls, I find it bewilderingly sensuous, a total turn-on. Why? I have no idea whatsoever. Perhaps I'm turning into Joey Tribiani. :E

mcluhan
18th Jun 2006, 11:36
Am I a closet lesbian, I wonder?? Or is it just that it is human nature to stop to admire the perfect human form of whichever sex??
comeon gals , why dont you all fess up that you get the hots for gorgeous gals :E ;) only couple of you have admitted it what abut the rest , come on you know you want to confess , we all are happy to offer a word of advise :D :p

Little Lady
18th Jun 2006, 11:55
After working in a pub with topless girls every weekend for the last 2 years....... does absolutely nothing for me...... there used to just one topless girl now they have 2....... :ugh: :ugh: .....and I've found it's not the hair colour that reflects the intelligence (I'm blonde, they're brunette) but the bigger the t!ts the smaller the brain.....as far as these girls go......

GETA
18th Jun 2006, 13:52
Why are men so facsinated with women fancying each other. Why?:confused:

straightnotlevel
18th Jun 2006, 13:56
any women with these feelings should contact me for therapy as soon as possible x

G-CPTN
18th Jun 2006, 13:57
Just ARE! . . .

ExSimGuy
18th Jun 2006, 20:51
Male, and very attracted to firm white men's hairless balls. They should be firm enough to be squeezed as hard as possible with no apparent effect.

The origins of the best ones I have found are Max Fly or N. Ike, but there's others too like Srixon's.

I've also had coloured ones too - yellow (common) as well as green (impractical) and orange (very visible).

(Flagellates one's self with the sand-wedge:E and runs for cover)

AcroChik
18th Jun 2006, 22:11
"All beautiful women are two drinks away from being bisexual."

I don't drink.

Loose rivets
18th Jun 2006, 22:29
Male, and very attracted to firm white men's hairless balls. [/SIZE]

Yes, I quite like firm white men:}

EDIT I just can't remember why i thought that was funny. If anyone knows, please send the answer on a post card.

mcluhan
19th Jun 2006, 07:06
"All beautiful women are two drinks away from being bisexual."
thank you for the tip:E

Buster Cherry
19th Jun 2006, 08:51
An old cowboy dressed to kill with a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences. I guess I am." After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women." A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Blacksheep
19th Jun 2006, 10:24
I don't know about a stunning beauty making your chin drop tart1. There may be gay ladies who prefer ravishing beauties but a gay friend of ours always seems to hang out with girlfriends who although usually a hoot at the bar are, shall we say, something a bit less than stunning? ... :)

eztempo
19th Jun 2006, 11:17
Women's magazines sell to other women off newstands by putting provocativly-dressed beauties on the cover -- not hunky guys in suits. I think Tart is among the majority: attention-getting display gets attention.

Nickoli
19th Jun 2006, 14:56
I have found in the summer the chances of me having an accident in my car increase dramatically due to women walking around with all their lovely curves showing. I have to wear invisible blinkers when the other half is in the car as she would probably blind me if caught. In the town centre when walking around with her I look at the ground. She does not understand the concept of it is ok to window shop as long as you don't try anything on.:=

GearDown&Locked
19th Jun 2006, 15:04
Nickoli, you must try a different approach.

Nice curvey lady suddenly appears at the sidewalk, one gives a good look, with Mrs. GD&L right beside and I can walk away alive. How? very simple really. When you look you go like "Phfff will you look at that? wearing such a short skirt... she's so fat and old for that isn't she?" and remenber to keep a straight face at all costs.

:8

GD&L:ok:

Nickoli
19th Jun 2006, 15:16
Mine would see through that in an instant, (mainly because she knows me and what I am like). Can not help having an eye for the ladies, the female form holds such beauty I do not blame any women for fancying them, in fact I would encourage it. My missus loves ladies and has entertained them in the past but unfortunetely would not include me in the exercise.:sad:

(In case you are wondering I don't mind that she has had the odd fling with a women as I can not compete with them and nor them with me.)

flynverted
19th Jun 2006, 15:56
(In case you are wondering I don't mind that she has had the odd fling with a women as I can not compete with them and nor them with me.)

Hope she at least lets you watch. :E :ok:

Nickoli
19th Jun 2006, 16:01
Nope she always does it when I work away, I have met a couple of them and one of them made it plainly obvious that she would love me to be there but I declined having decided that I like my tackle where it is and not fed to the dog. Other half was very angry with the woman for even suggesting it. I think she is selfish personally but I am not brave enough to say it.:{

Black Fly
19th Jun 2006, 19:12
After working in a pub with topless girls every weekend for the last 2 years....... does absolutely nothing for me Few people are attracted to women completely without breasts; but there are some men who prefer the angular, topless build.

Blacksheep
20th Jun 2006, 05:25
Big breasts are nice but not essential. Conversation is.
Even with the lights out you still have to talk... ;)

mike4
20th Jun 2006, 11:32
Tart1.
You have nothing to worry about you are not suddenly on the turn..Just because you find somebody of the same sex attractive does not mean that you woke up this morning a lesbian..Also what is it about guys who think its a great for two women to get down and dirty but when it comes to two men its like the end of the world and something disgusting and sinister is going on..I find many girls attractive and in fact I work with one who really had a thing for me at one time till I took her to one side and gently broke the news that I prefered Arthur to Martha although she was upset at the time and couldnt quite believe it she got over it..Allegedly i am not a screaming queen and its a bit hard to tell (never had a problem myself) Anyway Tart1 If you want admire women you go ahead i think its quite healthy..I bet alot of men look at other men and think hes a bit of alright but allegedly they dont say anything in case people get the wrong idea. What a shallow world we live in.
Mike4.