PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find a Helicopter FNPT ?

The Nr Fairy
22nd Aug 2001, 10:24
All :

As part of the 155 hours before doing the JAR CPL(H) 30 hour modular course, 10 hours of that time can be instrument ground time, completed in a "helicopter approved FNPT".

In The UK, apart from Bristows at Great Yarmouth, does anyone know of such a beast, and the sort of cost ? If it's even £80 an hour it will save me in the order of £800 compared to the same hour in a Robbie.

Vfrpilotpb
28th Aug 2001, 12:25
Hi TNF,
If anyone answers you , would you mind sharing the location and address with me, I would like to do that also!

My Regards

212man
28th Aug 2001, 14:35
Just for info, it's moved to Norwich now and is a completely different device, much improved. You could do a lot worse than spend a few days there under the expert instruction of the guys running the school.

The Nr Fairy
31st Aug 2001, 09:38
Vfr :

I was quite surprised to get an email from a nice gent at PAS a week or so ago - since I hadn't proferred a CV, I thought my reputation had preceded me :D

Apparently they're going to start something in October - fuller details then.

212man :

Were you at Weymouth a few weeks ago, or was that someone else ?

212man
31st Aug 2001, 11:41
Nr,
no that would have been someone else, I was in France.

Vfrpilotpb
31st Aug 2001, 16:52
TNF, Hi ,

And thank you I'll be watching out, if you find out more, I would appreciate an E, I'll buy you a couple of Pints, or Litres whatever we will be served with!
My Regards
:D