PDA

View Full Version : PPrune Renovation!!

HeliEng
10th Jul 2001, 00:24
Nice one guys!

A definate improvement, nice new fetures to play around with. EXCELLENT!

;) :D :) :p :cool:

Pac Rotors
10th Jul 2001, 05:58
Ditto, I second that. It makes it easier seeing where someone is from at the bottom of their post rather than having to go into the profile. Congrats. :D :D

Copter Cody
10th Jul 2001, 10:24
I totally agree, I love the changes!! :rolleyes: :eek: :p :) ;)

EESDL
10th Jul 2001, 11:47
Helieng
Get back to work...don't you know that Silverstone is just around the corner?
I find it hard to believe that you have the time to fanny about on the 'Net'. Your time would be better spent confirming which day a charter is actually[/B] required for.......Have you not anything you can do to better the lives of those fine pilots you work with?

(Don't worry readers, I'm not really a complete 'jerk'. Harmless Banter for Helieng. No doubt she'll get me back at the company's SS brief later today!!)

Helieng,
You'll be pleased to know, that there are now 2 of us with the 206L 'A' check aproval in our grubby hands.
Scared me senseless knowing all the possible faults, not going to fly G-ELIT again!!
Please make sure breakfast is ready prior to the brief and that the dishes are washed:-)

HeliEng
10th Jul 2001, 23:07
EESDL,

You cheeky s**t. You will be happy to know that the majority of my posts are in my own time!!

You guys have your life easy enough as it is, without me trying to make it any easier. It is as much as you guys can do to fill out the right boxes on the SRP's!!

As for your re-assurance to everyone here that you aren't a complete jerk, after reading your last post, I would tend to disagree!!!!!

Also wrong again, there are 3 of you allowed to get your sticky mits on the LR, and two of those are military, that has to be a non-starter doesn't it?? ;)

It is your job to bring the breakfast too! F and I already do your washing up, and it is the Chief P. who makes the most mess! (Outrageous!)

Anyhow, speak to you soon, and I will indeed get my own back!

Lots of Love and kisses!!!

'Some days you are the pigeon, most days you are the statue!'

[ 10 July 2001: Message edited by: HeliEng ]

MightyGem
11th Jul 2001, 00:49
Gets better every day. What happens if I don't log out, apart from not having to log in next time?
:p

Qualityman
11th Jul 2001, 18:56
Helieng,

Got a new acronym to be applied in the worst cases of "Pilot Error", (actually it's a new version of CFIT)

"Calculator F****d Ignore Totally"

Best applied to EESDL and the crew when they realise they can't add up the columns correctly.

Regards to all, see you at "SilverstoneD"

:eek: :rolleyes: :(

PPRuNe Towers
12th Jul 2001, 03:02
MightyGem,

For technical reasons here at the Towers it really would help if folks log off at the end of a session.

Glad most of you so far like the makeover - we try not to rest on our laurels.

Regards from the Towers
Rob Lloyd
[email protected]

HeliEng
12th Jul 2001, 15:15
Qualityman

EXCELLENT like that a lot. Don't think the Authority would though, scrawled all over the SRP's!! Could have used it a couple of weeks ago. Auditing SRP's and EVERY one in a run of about 10 had calculating errors on.

EESDL,

You have gone very quiet!!!!

'Some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue!'