PDA

View Full Version : Bexair

chia
24th Aug 2005, 17:24
Bexair is on the hiring wagon again looking for Citation Challenger crewmembers. Any new applicant should read previous posts.
On one of the U.S. work websites, the gentleman advertising is under the Operations manager. He is a non pilot, spent 25 years or so with Gulf Air, a Bahranian national, speaks perfect english, honest, a perfect gentleman, and one would enjoy conversing with him. The problem however is once one climbs up the pecking order beyond this gentleman and the ops mgr, one is now dealing with the people who have no respect for you, little respect concerning maintenace on the aircraft (primarily the 604) and who also have no regard for their own ops specs or the BAA ops spec manuals. These are the people who are continuously causing the exodus of well qualified plots. This should also give one an idea how much revenue they are generating. You will not find AFIS or ACARS in their aircraft, nor 604 auto throttles, but money being thrown away at recruiting new pilots, etc.
If one has the mentality of General Custer in their flying abilities why Bexair is the place to go. Others who did not stay however (americans) are familiar with rest of the story of the Little Big Horn.

Latte tester
26th Aug 2005, 19:52
...and if the previous warning isn`t enough, then maybe you are just the idiot they are looking for.

I cannot add much other than to say, `stay the HELL away from anything to do with BEXAIR`

Oh yes, they have advertised for a GLEX Pilot, but the funny thing is, they DO NOT HAVE A GLEX!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!!

Bumz_Rush
28th Aug 2005, 07:00
I missed the amouncement of the joint venture.

I would agree with Latte....Bexair is best closed down allowed to decompose then perhaps placed in a small bin liner then posted to the local office of the Civil Aviation Authority.

Or perhaps I rant on too much..

Bumz

marana
19th Sep 2005, 16:16
How many aircraft does Bexair operate? How many Challenger 604's or 601's? Where are they based?

Kopeloi
20th Sep 2005, 16:15
I assume that there is still four. one CL-601,one CL-604 and two Cessnas. 601 was based to Moscow and 604 to Jeddah at least some time ago. Maybe they are looking more 604's.

roadwarrior
16th Oct 2005, 06:09
hear that bex has cleaned out the upstairs and has new mangmt... is this acurate? or is it more of the same?

Comical Ali
16th Oct 2005, 09:07
They seem to change the management quite often and everything still remains the same....Good luck.

marana
20th Oct 2005, 15:11
I have recently heard that Bexair will have 2 more 604's on line by December of 2005. Also heard that several pilots have quit Bombardier to join Bexair's cadre full time. Has anyone else heard about these happenings? My source comes from Montreal.

chandlers dad
25th Nov 2005, 12:50
Marana is correct, they have gotten 1 new aircraft recently and are expecting another "new" one shortly.

Evidently their "Moscow" contract is gone and they have pulled the Challenger operating there back to Bahrain.

As well understand that they have hired one, if not more, management people from Montreal. If things are better, who knows but they are actively looking for experienced 604 drivers.

CD