A-C

History B
Maths B
English CC
Science(double award) CC
IT CC

AS Level

ICT C (A,C,D)

im thinking of doing a national diploma in ICT which will be equivalent to three A-levels, i fear that i wont be accepted without an A-level in maths and physics, can someone please give guidence.

scroggs
24th Aug 2005, 08:47
Accepted by whom? For what?

You do not need A-levels to be a pilot, as has been stated here many times before.

Scroggs

madmandan1
24th Aug 2005, 10:25
Hey.. i recently did my A-levels and i really mucked them up.. but as the chap above says.. you dont need A-levels to be a pilot.. just get into a good flying school for example Oxford Aviation (OAT) Its where im going!!

Stop panicing! lol

Dan

scroggs
24th Aug 2005, 20:19
Dan, I refer you to my post on this thread. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=181558&perpage=20&pagenumber=2). 'Mucking up' A-levels and expecting just to go right on and take ATPLs is not at all the same thing as saying A-levels are not required to be a pilot. You do need at least the determinaion, application and hard work that A-levels take. If you failed your A-levels for lack of these qualities - and have not learned from the experience - you may find the ATPLs beyond you.

Scroggs

Chrishammersley
24th Aug 2005, 20:42
BMI701EGCC,
i recently finished college where i studied a BTEC national diploma in sport and exercise science, not exactly the most applicable subject for airline pilots! if you want to go to college, those subjects seem to be fine, as now im in my second month at OAT, ring up the school you want to go to, and ask if those subjects are applicable.

Piltdown Man
25th Aug 2005, 13:30
I'd brush up on your spelling though...