PDA

View Full Version : more money for EK+QR

balsam
23rd Aug 2005, 12:08
congradulation ( mabrook) all.
recieved a call from a friend flying for EK telling me that they'll be getting 15-20% increments, also called my causine , F/O with QR. they're getting around 20% . sorry none for EY. enjoy it guys....................:O

RINGAdingding
23rd Aug 2005, 15:26
Dare i say it !

AND PIGS(PORKIES) WILL FLY:ok:

BigGeordie
24th Aug 2005, 06:52
Can't see a payrise coming (probably obscured by the flying pigs) but getting the rosters out on time would be a big step towards keeping people happy.:hmm:

Vorsicht
24th Aug 2005, 09:19
I think you should choose your friends more carefully. This one appears to be Bullsh****g you.

SecurID
24th Aug 2005, 13:23
heh heh, heh, heheheh, ha ha, HA! HAHA!! HEHEHE HAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Funny man, very funny.

balsam
24th Aug 2005, 18:42
secure ID..............easy on your self when laughing..........it looks like you one who deserves sh*****t. many good pilots at QR and EK are looking forward to hear real things. it will come soon,,,,,,,, u'll see and unfortiaunatly a failure like you will get that raise too,,,,,all of us will be laughing on you .:= := := := := := := := :=

RINGAdingding
25th Aug 2005, 04:45
steady on !! no need to attack secure id he was just voicing an an an ahhh hahahahahaha haaa HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAHHAAAAAA haha ahhhhhh an opinion thats all!!

:ok:

BBJ King
25th Aug 2005, 07:03
This was a good one!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaahaha.
To tired to laugh longer.......

Ramboflyer 1
25th Aug 2005, 08:31
Greedy airlines here , if CX can pay 3 time the wage and operate successfully then the middle east carriers should be able to pay 6 times and not even flinch.
Money talks, it is dangerous to drop the standard to save a few pennies ..
Whats a hull worth these days................:ouch:

balsam
7th Sep 2005, 19:26
hello all.

last month. i told you guys that you'll be getting more money. you all laughed at me me.................you got it cz you all deserve it.
mabrook all:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Dissapointed
7th Sep 2005, 19:33
So what about EK? Nothing in my mailbox today... :(

Dissapointed
23rd Sep 2005, 20:00
One month on and still no news...

Balsam, were you smoking something funny in your sheesha?

desertrats
25th Sep 2005, 21:02
I am a 767 FO and I make 44,000USD beore tax. After tax I get USD 2250 per month. After the bank takes out its' chunk I am down to USD1200 net. Allowances come in round USD1000 per month when things are good...lately things haven't been so good.

So if I join EK I will be making double that amount? Or is it all pretty relative?

By the way that\'s 44000USD per annum

Desert Whine
25th Sep 2005, 21:19
Seaman Stains and Disappointed, I can't believe you two went for that bait.

He said:you got it cz you all deserve it.And he's right. WE got what THEY think we deserve - Nothing extra.

Amazing how even a moron like Balsam can get lucky and strike the truth.