PDA

View Full Version : Hostels in Dar es Salaam

effortless
22nd Aug 2005, 14:30
Effortless's daughter is going to do a trip starting in Dar. Anybody reccommend a backpackers hostel or some such. She will be on her own and travelling to Killimajaro by bus. After that she is wanderring off and coming back here from Jo'burg in March. I'm wetting myself of course but any advice would be welcome.:{

406pilot
23rd Aug 2005, 11:30
hello there...

pole seems like a tough decision to let go on your daughter in this dark continent...but there are too many backpaker lodges in dar to be listed here...pm me for more details and help,

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

Renaissance
23rd Aug 2005, 11:58
effortless,

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER TO 406 Pilot!!!!!

I'm just kidding. He's great. And She'll Love Dar and Tanzania. There's nothing to worry about in TZ. Great People, Great Country. I for one miss it.

In the meanwhile I try to stay alive in DRC:{

406pilot
23rd Aug 2005, 15:28
hey kj...wht are you doing in drc??? no wonder the sms keep bouncing back to me...anyways was just tryin to help out effortless...but then again your probably right he shouldnt give me details of his daughter,i wouldnt if i were him but then again there are less people that think? like me..any ways hope you can dodge(viper) all those bullets coming your way....

keep it up there fellows,

no more 406pilot

ps:hey kj the white best is schecdule to be ferried to mombasa to a place called lota motors any wise suggestions?? nairoberry not a gud option financially