PDA

View Full Version : Women's Hair

frostbite
21st Aug 2005, 17:05
Something has been bothering me for years, and I might as well ask here as anywhere.

Why is it that women with perfectly decent and attractive hairstyles, when about to attend a wedding or posh 'do', get their hair piled up in a totally (for them) inappropriate style?

That goes double for the styles with the random 'sticky out' bits.

Chacha
21st Aug 2005, 17:46
Just want to look good and different! .. :ok: ..The ones I see at Ascot open race day look pathetic! .. Honestly they have Bee Hives the size of Mont Blanc! .. Or are they wearing a Candy Floss style! .. :yuk:

sixmilehighclub
21st Aug 2005, 17:54
No, no, they're just the BA longhaul old school stewardesses on their annual outing!

Where's the Bolly Eddie?

surely not
21st Aug 2005, 17:55
Surely someone can put some demo photos onto here to show what frostbite means :E

NotTheOrganGrinder
21st Aug 2005, 18:03
http://images.google.com/images?q=woman+bad+hair+day&btnG=Search&svnum=100&hs=G6D&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&client=opera&rls=en

Hit No. 1

:ooh:

cosworth211
21st Aug 2005, 22:41
What annoys me, is women who look hot from behind with lovely flowing locks, then as you pull along side at 3 oclock you get to see the true identity of this foul looking witch :yuk:

maxell
21st Aug 2005, 22:55
Or in the case of an old friend, the blond flowing hair he spied in the passenger seat of a convertible car with the top down turned out to be an Afghan Hound when he finally caught up with it

Whirlygig
21st Aug 2005, 23:05
No such fear with me; I have shorter hair than most blokes with short hair!!

Might colour out the grey for a special occassion but, other than that, can't be doing with fannying around doin' me hair!! Takes me long enough to get all the slap on, after all!

Cheers

Whirls

airship
22nd Aug 2005, 12:32
Why is it that women with perfectly decent and attractive hairstyles, when about to attend a wedding or posh 'do', get their hair piled up in a totally (for them) inappropriate style? Cuz they want to be seen to have made a special effort. So they go down to see their favourite hairdresser Charmaine, asking for something a bit special like. "Well" she goes, "everyone I ever saw at weddings has their hair up..."?! :O