PDA

View Full Version : Cats - faking or wot?

candoo
20th Aug 2005, 12:12
Have a rescue cat for 2 year now, really bad case no tail (don't ask) bad attidude, no trust.

Purchased a "cat stroker" she bloody loves it, in normal parlance it is a comb.

Cannot remove my pussy from this - in her mind - orgasmetron.

Who calls the next shot, Mrs Candoo is not so easily amused!

:confused:

tart1
20th Aug 2005, 12:30
We've got one of those glove/mitten things which has rubber spikes on one side and you stroke the cat with it and he absolutely loves it.

You're right - an orgasmatron for cats!! :}

(Why shouldn't cats have sex aids anyway? We've robbed the poor thing of his ability to have sex, so let him have what pleasure he can.)

airship
20th Aug 2005, 12:50
I have some experience of stroking semi-wild or previously-abused pussies, so I believe you may be interested in my observations:

(NB. These observations were usually undertaken with unsatiated pussies who were usually very glad to get something down them.)

When attempting to stroke a semi-wild or abused pussy, the natural tendency is that it will try to minimise contact. For example, your full stroke will usually be met with an undulating movement following your own trajectory, but which hardly ruffles the hair.

Compare that to a domesticated pussy in good health, where a full stroke is usually rewarded by an arching of the back and an upward thrust which reinforces the contact.

Hope that helps... ;)

candoo
20th Aug 2005, 19:05
Airship - far too technical for me and my pussy, she just loves a clean and jerk.

FLCH
20th Aug 2005, 19:34
When attempting to stroke a semi-wild or abused pussy, the natural tendency is that it will try to minimise contact. For example, your full stroke will usually be met with an undulating movement following your own trajectory, but which hardly ruffles the hair
Err may I suggest shaving it ????