PDA

View Full Version : Aerobatic people

djpil
19th Aug 2005, 07:05
I was halfway through responding to a post when everything disappeared.
Was saying something like aviation, especially aerobatics, collects people with widely different personalities who often rub people up the wrong way.
I've been in discussion with interstate people who've been surprised at adverse comments that I've made about some locals here (they should know roughly, at least, what I think about them and I won't be repeating my comments here). A few come under this category. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183287) I know of some adverse comments that people have made about myself. Anything about my flying ability and airmanship I'm generally willing to consider. Anything else I don't have to put up with.

Sunfish
19th Aug 2005, 10:19
I have to agree with Djpil. My take on it is simple. The beginning of all true learning is to know how little you know. I'm grateful for anyone who tells me how dumb I am.

The Decathlon seems to be a very good demonstration aircraft for what you don't know.

Just done Const speed and retract Djpil, running out of excuses not to head across your way.

F/O Bloggs
20th Aug 2005, 03:26
Sunfish-

YOU ARE DUMB!

You're welcome!

:p