PDA

View Full Version : Peter Gorton

Captain Nomad
16th Aug 2005, 00:55
Hi guys,

I am looking for contact info for a Peter Gorton. This man was connected with a close family friend of mine many years ago and I would love to organise a surprise get together if it's possible.

Peter flew for BPA (Bush Pilots Airways) in north Queensland and went from there to the Royal Aero Club at Bankstown where he instructed my friend. He moved on to QANTAS flying 707s and that is where the information chain ends.

If anyone has any information that would help me track him down it would be greatly appreciated. PM me if necessary.

Thankyou! :ok:

Captain Nomad
18th Aug 2005, 09:17
Hi guys,

Just thought I would bring this thread back to the top. Does anyone have any idea where Peter Gorton is? Even not so recent contact would be helpful as my information is very old!

Cheers and thanks,
CN

mustafagander
18th Aug 2005, 11:01
Maybe AIPA could help?

Captain Nomad
18th Aug 2005, 23:34
Thanks for the suggestion mustafagander. I've sent them an email. I'll post any further info I get!

pete12
20th Aug 2005, 07:07
G'day Capt. Nomad,
I am Peter Gorton......never worked for BPA, but am the only Peter Gorton who worked for the Royal aero Club and then Qantas.
Who is after me, and how can I get my email address to you without plastering it for all the world to see. (I already get more than my fair share of spam)
A get together might be difficult as I now live in the USA.
Regards,
Pete.

Captain Nomad
20th Aug 2005, 23:32
Wow, I'm blown away! Thanks for your reply Peter and I see that you've only just registered possibly so that you can reply to me. I appreciate you taking the time!

I'll venture to post my email address here and we can go from there.

[email protected]

PS - Did you used to drive a beat up old Fiat 1100 to the airport at Bankstown?! :D

pete12
22nd Aug 2005, 06:28
I just tried sending you an email, but it was immediately returned with the error that "the user does not have a yahoo.com account".
Your serve....
Pete.

tinpis
22nd Aug 2005, 07:22
:p http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/band.gifINTERVAL

Captain Nomad
22nd Aug 2005, 23:40
I'm sorry to have wasted your time - it is a new email account and I neglected to notice that we registered it in the Australia/NZ region of yahoo hence the CORRECT address is (and I've tested it):

[email protected]

Appologies, obviously I'm technologically handicapped!

:O