PDA

View Full Version : Joburg Accom

Jetstream_lover
15th Aug 2005, 14:26
Hey guys
Currently staying in Joburg B and B. Looking for Accom for 6-8 weeks. Room to rent or granny flat. Near JIA or Lanseria pref. Will pay cash R1400-1800pm. If female, will offer body for rent
Cheers

Gunship
18th Aug 2005, 06:54
Will pay cash R1400-1800pm. If female, will offer body for rent

Same sex ? I know of a few oke's where you can "Knock in" :E

Seriously : Can nobody in the area help Jetstream Lover ?

I remember we had a request about 3 - 4 years ago and the (OZ) guy had accomodation in minutes :ok:

Let's help him guys (or girls) :ok:

African Tech Rep
18th Aug 2005, 10:59
If you can cope with three dogs who don't know how to bite but sure know how to lick, a two year old and watching the same TV as me and the wife you can have my spare room.

We are right under the flight path to JIA (the roof rattles when the 74's go out) with Lanseria about 45min away (that's what I do it in but my car is k*******d.)
You'll have to put up with us not being "set up¨ for this so it'll be futon type bed and I can't say the place is Ąs spotless¨ but the wife promises she'll "sort it out¨ especially if she gets an extra 1400 to spend :hmm:

Drinking in moderation and smoking (active or passive) are requirements.

If interested bell wife on 0726502771.

If you prefer something a bit more formal Madelein (0824577190) is one of my neighbours (four doors away) is trying to set up a sort of mini B&B room in house shared TV etc.

Beta Light
18th Aug 2005, 11:31
If U R an ALPA of IFALPA member, call them ( number should be on their website) they have great serviced appartments in Blockhouse road, close to airport at very good price.