PDA

View Full Version : Emirates egineering

joris
14th Aug 2005, 20:18
What is the status now on Emirates engineering department? Starts scaring me after reading some posts? I applied for an Maintenance Instructor job but I have no clue if its worth trying (benifits, living conditions (married with kids etc...). Currently I am a freelance Avionics Instructor

Pink Baron
15th Aug 2005, 04:29
Joris you will be living in the best country in the Middle East.

A very high standard of Education & Facilities no crowded schools and very safe!

You will be given the "Full Expat Package " provendent fund bonus discount cards cheap travel but you will have to pay for your house maid unless you are at Director Level.

Nine months of great weather for playing on the best golf courses and sailing. In the real heat you will be in your Fully Airconditioned office /residence.

You wont be at the front end doing shift work but on a nice cushy Bobby's job 8 to 3 weekends off to play Golf and sail. A job for life like the rest of the day staff who dont rock the boat for obvious reasons!

Dubai has all the sports/ entertainment you can think off .You can build your own snowman soon!

The Horror stories at Airfix can not be that bad as not many have walked away too busy buying property and enjoying the Dubai Expat Lifestyle.

Engineering will be sorted!

If you can not do it Teach! If you can not Teach Administrate!!!