PDA

View Full Version : An Accountant to count on?

Red Line Entry
12th Aug 2005, 16:00
I'm on the lookout for an accountant that is savvy to the rules and regs of property sales, particularly regarding servicemen.

Through inheritance and investment, Mrs RLE and I now own 3 small flats and we're considering selling the lot to buy a "home base" and stop following the flag from MQ to MQ. However, I reckon we need professional advice to minimise Property Gains Tax and the like so does anyone know of a good accountant that they could recommend?

I suggest that a PM might be more appropriate than a thread reply. Many thanks in hope!

Krystal n chips
13th Aug 2005, 07:13
Red Line-----check your PM's.

dogstar2
13th Aug 2005, 08:30
I would be interested in a PM on exactly the same topic. Need to sell a rented out house to buy a house to actually live in after all these years in quarters.

Thanks

Krystal n chips
13th Aug 2005, 08:59
dogstar -----check your PM's.

Bigtop
13th Aug 2005, 10:45
Krystal - any chance of being included on yr PM - having trouble with taxman at the mo ref renting my house and need some sage advice.

Thud Ridge
13th Aug 2005, 11:31
Couldn't possibly 'cc' me a pm as well please.

Got 2 properties at the moment but want to sell one so i can buy myself one to live in.

VMT

TR

Krystal n chips
13th Aug 2005, 13:15
Fortunately "rain stopped play" :sad: ---so, PM's on the way to both of you guys !. thinks -----I should be charging a commission basis for this !

abbotyobs
14th Aug 2005, 07:17
Krystal,
Any chance of a pm too for the accountant, would be much appreciated.

Krystal n chips
14th Aug 2005, 08:49
abbot----check your PM's -------anybody else prior to the Test match starting ? :D