PDA

View Full Version : Management Changes @ FLS

morroccomole
4th Oct 2000, 22:20
Heard today from very reliable sources in Diamond Hangar:
1 hangar manager on the way out (upHill if u no wot i mean!)redundancy package agreed (20 years service)

Former easytech manager shafted several months ago has agreed a package to leave (dont blame him)

New line head honcho installed by SH some months ago (former Lingus man) on his way by the end of this week.

One other senior man who I could name but dont know what he does also gone by end of play Friday.

Dozy Bell
5th Oct 2000, 02:13
Is FF CAT involved in this managment shakeup.Although I dont wish to see anyone thrown out of a job, if he is then maybe he will see what FLS is really like, and what its like to be on the (un)fashionable end of resizing like many before, although I wasn't one of them.

[This message has been edited by Dozy Bell (edited 05 October 2000).]

jetfueldrinker
5th Oct 2000, 11:57
What is the score with easyJet? Sounds like FLS isn't the place to be any more. Hope all goes well for MP. I believe that he could have the job he left to join EJ back if he wanted.

snapon
5th Oct 2000, 23:27
Dosy Bell,

Sorry to say but saw FF Cat today, he was due to get a dressing down .

He is still working to his old style of confusing information, i.e tell someone what they want to hear not the truth. Spoke to 2 people from deptment and they have different versions same topic.

Morrocomole

not the new base manager by any chance?
------------------
U want it when?

[This message has been edited by snapon (edited 05 October 2000).]

Skytrucker87
6th Oct 2000, 14:43
Seems like at least some of the products of Rumour Control are accurate. E mail this morning from MH who leaves today. Another circulating is that a rather big German Airline is buying Dublin. Don't mention the war.....

By the way, the UNOFFICIAL FLS website is

communities.msn.com/flsaerospace

see you there maybe?

[This message has been edited by Skytrucker87 (edited 06 October 2000).]

morroccomole
6th Oct 2000, 20:44
Snapon: new base manager? I 'm not sure what his job title is/was. I think he has the same initials as the hanagar manager who has gone. Seems like he has Hob(dg)son's choice?

plainoldfitter
6th Oct 2000, 22:21
Morroccomole,

I think you and snapon have the same person

A/c Slave
7th Oct 2000, 02:17
I will say again, I seem to get more on this thread than at the base! We get rumours there but here you get the facts...

Oh, the initals are wrong of the said individuals on their farewell.

special e-fix
7th Oct 2000, 20:26
any news on the status of the two welsh wonders?

snapon
7th Oct 2000, 23:22
A/c Slave

I must have read a different farewell email, as he didn't sound very happy.

------------------
U want it when?