PDA

View Full Version : BK 117C1/C2 charter rates

drag-queen joey
11th Aug 2005, 16:19
I´d like to inquire about charter rates for BK117C1/C2 in Europe. Does anybody have any ideas or directions. I contacted one operator recently and got 3000euro for the C1 per hours as answer to my query. Honestly this rate seems quite high. :{

tecpilot
11th Aug 2005, 18:10
Depends on configuration like Pax or EMS, Hoist or Cargo Hook, VFR or IFR, normal AP or Flight Director, with or without crew, dry or wet, maintenance contract, ..., ..., ...

3000€ isnt't an unnormal price in Europe for a fully equipped C1 and especially not for a C2. I would think the ship including crew isn't to get under 2500€.

And it's really difficult to get one, therefore the prices are very high. Especially the number of C2 operators are very limited. A B2 is slightly better to get but also expensive.

In which country and configuration and under which conditions do you think about a BK 117?

drag-queen joey
13th Aug 2005, 08:08
Actually my company looks into aerial work/construction in Europe because of some project which would require to ship our materials. To take off the suspense I am not a pilot thus require some serios feedback. At this stage my boss (apparently he knows a whole lot more) also approached me to inquire about Bell 407's, EC 135's, Lama's and the whole nine yards. So if you have a listing, guidance, etc..I would very much appreciate any info I can get. :ok: