PDA

View Full Version : Aero V Australia?

Sunfish
10th Aug 2005, 22:09
Anyone know who they are or what they do?

Fris B. Fairing
10th Aug 2005, 22:39
They are a paramilitary organisation created to target trouble-makers and stirrers who habitually post on aviation bulletin boards. I understand that they are to be headquartered in a recently vacated hangar at Albion Park.

Time Bomb Ted
10th Aug 2005, 23:59
Corporal Ted, 239159, Royal Albion Park Spam Squashers, at your service Sir!

Aaaa Ten Shun!

Quick......Wait for it, wait for it.....Harch!

Left Right Left Right Left Right....

Frank Burden
11th Aug 2005, 09:45
Sunfish,

Come on, fess up!! How much are they paying you? A tasty pack of frozen prawns for the delight of the delicate sunfish? I expect the Tower would like a slice of the commission for advertising space!

Frank

COLLIE
11th Aug 2005, 10:55
Aero V is a manufacturer of ultralights which according to the principle's boasts, are about to take the world by storm and employ upwards of 20 people at his new facility at WOLLONGONG. Trouble is, it has been alleged that he had to vacate his Camden facility in a hurry when he ripped a whole pile of people (and kids) with a tertiary education scam he was running!
And Frisby; NO! He has not taken over the recently vacated facility at all; he has acquired one of the newly erected hangars to run his newest scam from after successfully running his corrupted tender with the aid of an equally corrupt Council Officer!
:*

Fris B. Fairing
11th Aug 2005, 21:51
Collie

I am humbled by your superior knowledge.