PDA

View Full Version : QF Test Question

Puchatek
10th Aug 2005, 09:13
Hey All

Just a quick question in regards to the psych test at QF at the moment. I know this topic has been done to death in the past but a search failed to answer my questions!

Just wondering what the current format is for the diagrammatical (sp?) reasoning section of the test is. Is the "Command" type bank of questions used more often than the "what comes next" type or is it pretty much 50/50?

For info I sat the test some time ago without success and I received the "command" type questions rather than the "what comes next" type and have another attempt coming up in the near future. So my final question is what bank of questions am I likely to receive as some have said that you will get the type you didn't get on your first shot and others have said it is just whatever happens on the day. I would love to hear from anyone who could clarify this and/or has previous experience in this situation.

Many thanks!:D

Upgraded
10th Aug 2005, 12:07
Mate from what i've been told is that it's out with the 'what comes next' and in with the 'command' questions as far as QF is concerned. I was told only the RAAF continue to use the 'what comes next' in their testing.

Best of Luck

Upgraded

Transition Layer
10th Aug 2005, 12:25
Although I've also heard that if you've been unsuccessful at one type of test, you'll get the other type next time around round. So in your case it is possible you may well get the "what comes next".

Having said that, no-one I know who has done the testing in the past year has got that type.

Cheers,
TL

Puchatek
11th Aug 2005, 12:37
Upgraded and TL, thanks for the replies guys, really appreciate it. :ok:

Anyone else who sat the test more than once, would love to hear whether QF gave the same type of diagram questions or not.

Cheers

piston broke again
15th Aug 2005, 13:42
I sat testing recently and received the 'what comes next' having had that on the initial attempt a few years before. In my opinion, it depends on which computer you sit at as to which version you get. But who knows.

Gateway Customer
17th Aug 2005, 05:54
I sat it for the second time a few months ago and got the "what comes next" on the second time around
good luck

Wongai Customer
17th Aug 2005, 14:03
Hey you no Gateway customer !!!!:}