PDA

View Full Version : Going Dippy

Wiggly Amp
30th Mar 2000, 17:58
Have you ever noticed how you can do something, walk away and then not remember whether you did it?

It was only yesterday whilst I was working on one of our Boeings when I had a dippy spell.
I finished the routine work, turned off the APU and then turned the off the BATTS. After walking away from A/C I could not remember if I had turned off the Batts. Needless to say I walked back to the flight deck to find the batteries switched off.

Am I going dippy,losing my marbles or going senile? Does this happen to you?

Wiggly Something??? :) :) :)

JET SET SPARKY
30th Mar 2000, 20:22
...and i thought it was just me! Did the same as you,went home at the end of a nightshift after putting aircraft to bed,........got home and started to wonder whether i'd switched IRU's off.....once i'd started to wonder ,i convinced myself i'd left them on(even tho' i would have noticed this as i'd walked around the aircraft on a final check)....so i rang up one of the Monarch boys on shift and he went and checked for me!......of course i'd switched them off but when you start to think about things like that you've got no chance!!!
Thank god i'm not the only one losing it...
...do you also put something down,only to find a few moments later you haven't got a clue where?????.......or is that just me....?

T-Brake
31st Mar 2000, 02:03
Me too!

Or did I tell you that before?