PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best totty?

JET SET SPARKY
24th Mar 2000, 18:13
Slightly irreverant topic i know,but who do you reckon has the best top totty cabin crew?? (just to alleviate any boredom u may have)
Me i love 'em all but do like Thai Airways in particular!(oh and flying shellsuits cabin crew of course)
-------------------------------------------
apologies to the female eng & tech fraternity
maybe you want name your top talent? :)
-------------------------------------------
shades 'n' leatherman ready for the summer

speedtape king
24th Mar 2000, 19:33
jet set

i might of known youd come up with something like this !!!! .....

JET SET SPARKY
24th Mar 2000, 21:20
Don't like to let the side down!
--------------------------------
tune in ,turn on ,cop off!

Penn Doff
25th Mar 2000, 03:56
It has got to be Virgin. Not up for it in UK, but gagging at outstation. If she says she has a boyfriend/fiancee/husband, you are on to a winner.

------------------
"please report further"

ATechman
25th Mar 2000, 04:45
Who cares, as long as the girls do the biz.

Lamptramp
26th Mar 2000, 14:37
I have heard the AML girls are OK, paticularly in the Carrib.

aeroguru
28th Mar 2000, 02:11
Don't matter about shades and leatherman,the trolley dollies are only interested in us smart bean counters.You techies are bein replaced by quickfit fitters anyhow.They're the boys to trust.But I won't be flyin anywhere.Bean counters rool and techies drool.

JET SET SPARKY
28th Mar 2000, 17:34
...you don't get out much do you,aeroguru?
is your surname 'mitty' by any chance? arf arf! :)

Wiggly Amp
31st Mar 2000, 04:08
Sparky,

Summer is coming and has obviously brought with it something in the air. Quite like our girls myself, presently compiling top ten list.

Having said that a couple of the RYAN AIR girlies deserve more than a fleeting glance and you can keep the Mauritus girls.

Regards
Wiggly

Skint
31st Mar 2000, 19:06
Hey ive never seen an ugly Monarch F/A, failing that Singapore airlines are pretty hot

growler
3rd Apr 2000, 18:39
Sorry skint, can't agree with you there. MON do have several that wouldn't get anywhere near my bed. Most of the bad ones seem to operate as pursers on the A300 fleet at LTN in summer.

aeroguru
3rd Apr 2000, 23:46
It's in the flight attendants manual and training never to spread em for techies,especially the shades and leatherman types who hang around the galleys pinching food and bums.And it's in AWN 47 that a techie should disqualify himself for proddin FA's.Summers here but the bean counters are watchin!

Le Pen
4th Apr 2000, 17:29
Hiya,

We just started handling SABENA.......Yum!!

Also MH are good too. Oh and Royal Airlines (Canadian Charter).....Got to go here comes the Mrs.......Ex BA Hostie!!!

See ya

Le Pen