PDA

View Full Version : Sun air of scandinavia

Son of a Beech
8th Aug 2005, 16:49
Can anybody tell me how it is to work with sun air of scandinavia?

On the PPJN website they were not that positive but I yust wanted to know how it is now.

Is it also possible to have OSL as a homebase?

SOAB

atr-boy
13th Aug 2005, 18:12
Hi

I do not work for the company myself, but I know that OSL home base is not possible..

Cheers!

smiert spionom
15th Aug 2005, 17:48
Beech boy,
It's a company with very good colleagues, poor salary and conditions though. Capt. salary around 4000 euro all included, before tax.
No direct entry capt. positions at the moment, f/o's upgraded within. When applying for F/O pos. you will have to start working as a ground handler for at least a year or 2. F/o salary around 2000/2500 before tax.

:\

smiert

Approaching Minimums
15th Aug 2005, 18:37
This is kind a sad evidence how the airlines are abusing new pilots nowadays. You have to first pay around 80 000 Euros for all licenses and then another 20-40 000 for typerating. After you have spend 120 000 Euros an airline MIGHT hire you as a GROUND HANDLER. Talk about maximum abuse... :yuk:

I hope this is not going to be new trend among the airlines. Why haven't Ryanair invented something like this yet? :E

Best Regards,
-AM-

Tibesti 3415
17th Aug 2005, 13:14
Avoid these companies,throwing luggage for a year or two to get a foot inside,bogus guys and girls.