PDA

View Full Version : Comiserations to the hippy

morroccomole
13th Sep 2000, 22:11
Sorry to hear the bad news hippy. Homer as STN Eng @ BHX!! I bet the guys at LTN are laughing their socks off! I did notice broad grins on the faces of LTN engs for the first time in ages the other the day!!
Seriously though hippy, better make sure everybody has well polished shoes and is wearing full uniform. can let you know privately one or two things that will really wind him up if you wish to have some fun? Send my condolences to KP also. To think he transferred to BHX to get away from Homer!

Bus429
13th Sep 2000, 23:02
Where did the redhead go?

Multi-X
13th Sep 2000, 23:17
" one or two things to wind him up", I thought that everything wound that @sshole up. Who will be coming up with him? He normally does not travel alone in case he has to work or decide what to do about a defect.

Enjoy the peace at LTN, bad luck BHX.

Is the move the start of his departure from MAEL?

morroccomole
14th Sep 2000, 13:04
Bus 429 I think PM went to JMC or A2K. Multi X; I think he is travelling alone. He ran out of travelling companions when BG left!

The hippy
14th Sep 2000, 21:35
Phil M went to heavy lift at standsted,think the title of engineering manager now follows his name.

time will tell ref new boss!!!

morroccomole
15th Sep 2000, 18:57
Has he started yet hippy? I heard today that the whole move was done to protect him from the chop. A.N Other had applied for the job and been told after interview that he could more or less start making plans, only to be told later that things had changed and Homer was going.
It now transpires that the newly refurbished hangar that LTN line is attached to is to get a new hangar manager who will also be responsible for running LTN line. If Homer were to have stayed, this would have effectively made him redundant.
Another case of 'The Brotherhood' at work methinks?

Bus429
16th Sep 2000, 20:39
Morroco - you're not implying that the funny handshake works at MAEL?

[This message has been edited by Bus429 (edited 16 September 2000).]

WenWe
17th Sep 2000, 06:45
429 - Can't do. Handshake team have trans to our mob methinks (Just Moose Club).

Bus429
17th Sep 2000, 21:36
Wenwe - where are you based with Just Murdered Caledonian (email me)?

WenWe
18th Sep 2000, 15:38
429 - Drop me a clue that you aren't "Management" in disguise!

Whot_no_tug
19th Sep 2000, 00:29
WenWe you must be based at MAN as there is no handshake club at LGW! I doubt that there could be a club as bad as the one at MAEL LTN with Just More Cr@p at MAN, is it just that MAN is the centre of the universe!

There can't be too many of the handshake club left at LTN now.

morroccomole
19th Sep 2000, 02:27
So long as the top man is in the handshake club, there will be many more below him. Base and Line managers are 2 examples.

spannersatcx
19th Sep 2000, 18:20
WenWe, I know BUS 429, and he is NOT management.

near enuf is good enuf
19th Sep 2000, 19:42
Of course, I don't know and this is pure rumour but:
Have ya all gone mad, tell me the name of any member of MAEL top management that is not in the club.
That will be their downfall, about time they got managers that can manage not just have the correct handshake.

------------------
So that you may not be the martyred slaves of Time,
get drunk, get drunk,
and never pause for rest!
With wine, poetry, or vitrtue,
as you choose!"

[This message has been edited by near enuf is good enuf (edited 19 September 2000).]

Whot_no_tug
21st Sep 2000, 22:18
I heard Homer has been ill for a while & went for an asshole transplant.

I hear the asshole rejected him!