PDA

View Full Version : Module 22 questions

demon_duck
14th Jun 2000, 16:25
Anyone out there got any module 22 questions please? I was going to sit it a few years ago and now I see a few more topics have been added, GPWS, RVSM etc, so I'll need to get me sweed back into the books! Is Palletts "Aircraft Instruments and Integrated Systems" worth a read?

Thanks all in advance! :)

DD

CONES R US
15th Jun 2000, 14:29
I have some module 22, 23 and 24 questions knocking about that I can post on to you when I find them. The Pallett book is definately worth investing in, but it has no section on GPWS, but you should be able to get enough gen from a maintenance manual to cover the exam questions.
I might have some old Oxford or Brunell otes about and I could copy the relevant parts - again if I can find them.
The reason for me being so dis-organised is the number of house moves I've had in the last 18 months, but I'm sure they're not too far away. I'll get back to you early next week with news.

demon_duck
15th Jun 2000, 16:05
Cones

Thanks. Its just 22 I need, got the rest already, and I did GPWS years ago as an endorsement on my 12,1.2.3.so I should be able to scrape up enough from the MM's to refresh. If you can drop them to me by email I'd be eternally owing you beer! If not, email me and I'll give you my address.

Thanks again! :)

DD

demon_duck
4th Jul 2000, 16:51
Cones

How are you doing with those questions?
My exam's on July 28th and I'd appreciate anything you have!

Thanks

DD :)

demon_duck
11th Jul 2000, 17:11
Cones
Tried to email you but couldn't get through.
DD http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

CONES R US
17th Jul 2000, 14:30
Sorry about the delay buddy.

I've searched everywhere for my questions, but I can only figure that I've given them to somebody, who hasn't returned them as I've got hold of all the rest of my papers except module 22 and 32.
Sorry about that.

------------------
NO FAULT FOUND

demon_duck
17th Jul 2000, 15:13
Cones

Thanks for trying. I'm in a similar situation, stuff scattered all over the world!

Maybe someone else out there can remember a few? The exams at the end of this month, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks again!

DD

[This message has been edited by demon_duck (edited 17 July 2000).]