PDA

View Full Version : Pegasus Airlines

Dimiair
5th Aug 2005, 13:34
Is there somebody who can give me some detailed information about Pegasus Airlines. They are based in Istanbul (T) and mainly do charter work and wet lease. They steer their 14 B737-800's to more then 70 destinations around Europe.

Thanks in advance....

Cap Loko
8th Aug 2005, 14:09
Like to learn more about them too. Anyone out there flying for them?
Any info much appreciated.

Thanks

Maude Charlee
8th Aug 2005, 19:11
Advertising in Flight International this week for Captains and FOs, as they are looking to start scheduled ops.

Commanders: 5000TT, 2000 command (1000 on 737)

FO: 1000TT, 500 on 737.

Turkish or JAA ATPL/CPL accepted.

coolkiller13
15th Aug 2005, 15:59
hello there everyone !
being an ex-pegasus pilot i jut wanted to share my experience and feelings about them and i think this might help you guys thinking to apply.
it is a charter airline and mainly based in istanbul.They have 14 airplanes which 12 of B737-800 an 2 B737-400.
Second base is Antalya.And also Bodrum,Dalaman,Izmir are the other bases for the summer season.Most of the destinations are in Europe.
Company has a very good training organization. And has a very good cockpit dicipline and crm.You would feel that while flying.Don't get that as a cool cockpit as ice.vry friendly people and commanders.
And that's a ver good experince to fly for them.Beleive me you wouldn't have any diffculties in any company after you fly some time for "pegasus".
I have no knowledge about the salary though.
anyway good luck guys feel free to mail me.

what who me?
15th Aug 2005, 17:22
coolkiller

How can you be an ex-pegasus pilot and yet have no knowledge about what they pay? Did they never pay you?

coolkiller13
15th Aug 2005, 20:35
well the company has been sold the time i left and there is the new management and they have anew salary program now.that's why i didn't wanna speculate the wages they possibly offer.