View Full Version : Atlantic Air Transport Sponsorship

Pole Hill
5th Aug 2005, 09:46
I applied mid June for this scheme Link to Web-Site (http://www.atlanticdhg.com/sitvac.asp) ; subsequently I received a letter stating that I would be contacted when the next intake commences.
I have heard nothing yet. I have emailed the company, and received no reply. I don't want to phone because I don't want to be perceived as a pain!
Has anybody else applied for this scheme? Have you heard anything?
Thanks, :)
POL

llien14
5th Aug 2005, 11:28
Pole Hill,

The last i heard they had taken on three new cadets around May time, i dont know if this is completely accurate or not. They might not therfore be taking new cadets on for another while. I have my application form waiting to go when i (hopefully) pass the skills test in the next couple of weeks.

best of luck

Pole Hill
5th Aug 2005, 12:31
llien14,
Thanks for your feedback. Thats probably the case then.
Best of luck for the skills test :ok:
POL

Oscar Juliet
5th Aug 2005, 13:02
llien14 is correct the last selection was held in May. I think they usually run a couple of selections each year so the next one should be Autumn time.

Best of luck

OJ

Pole Hill
5th Aug 2005, 16:29
Oscar Juliet,
Thank you for your feedback.
Incidentally before I applied I was informed by Kay Coley that they were possibly expecting another intake in August....
Best Regards
POL

hingey
5th Aug 2005, 16:58
I sent my application in May. I was told they do not plan their entries in advance, so could not tell me exactly when their next recruitment phase would be, only that it would be a few months. I think October is a more realistic guestimate.

Best of luck,

h