PDA

View Full Version : Meatbombing at Barwon Heads KARPUT

QNIM
5th Aug 2005, 08:34
Gday

It appears that common sense has at last prevailed CASA have issued a new instrument banning Meatbombing at YBRS, I think there will be a little celebration around that area while Dancing Boy bawls in his punts.

Cheers Q

pall
6th Aug 2005, 00:00
Obviously you have never had a near miss with a skydiver or their aircraft, wizard of auz & I hope you never do.

This particular operator has made it his mission in life to bully, intimidate and dominate all manner of people who he has contact with. Over years! At last CASA have seen sense.

Watch him now SUE all he can! It appears that this man seeks to use the legal system to extend his process of intimidation. In reality he only demonstrates his impotence by such actions.

Rocket Rob
6th Aug 2005, 00:01
"Bawls in his PUNTS" has he taken up fishing Qnim oh oh the wiz of pizz has had a say, stiff turkey we don't care about you all you are is a stirrer no matter what the problem may be.

Go back and work out what SAFETY means and you may understand the feelings of relief down this way.

I think En-Rooter told you what to do then he turned weak.

oh am I supposed to say have a good day even if I think you should just wizz off.

Oh Qnim I think you meant Pumps (type of shoe do not know about dancing in em) anyhow he may as well go FISHING.

yahoo2
6th Aug 2005, 22:19
Hasn't this topic been done to death??
seems like its about six people going over the same thing over and over again.

PPRuNe Towers
6th Aug 2005, 23:04
That's better Wiz, (for it is he)

See, you can make your point without the abuse.

The ball/player bit is very basic and long running. Stick with it. Our training does work - we've even got Super Cecil using something resembling a structured argument this week so anything is possible;)

Regards
Rob

En-Rooter
7th Aug 2005, 00:35
aww, Rocket Rob, that's a little harsh isn't?

PPRuNe Towers, did I miss something??

Sorry all, back to the thread.

Rocket Rob
7th Aug 2005, 01:05
OH the Wiz removed his post????? yeah En-Rooter the wiz has only the opposite (read negative) on problems and I noticed you gave him a serve then said sorry, but hey mate hope I did not upset you??

Yahoo2

Me tinks you are a little young (even if you are old in structure) "Doing it to DEATH" is exactly what was going to happen down this way, and a bit of common sense has now happened??

Sure gives me the S***s when those so far away from the problem do not owe so much to so many whom have been affected by the illegal acts (cloud punching being the most on my plate) that they come on and say "this has been done to death"
yeah right sure shows me your attitude is not for the safety of all.

pol
7th Aug 2005, 02:13
There’s a kinda hush all over the drome
The ensemble has departed, to Bridgewater they roam

The conductor ruled the ballet must end
As some dancers were naughty and the rules they did bend

The boy’s partner in dance thought they would trick one and all
But the judge had the videos and the last call

Guilty said the judge, take you’re dancing shoes home
So boy has danced his last waltz on this zone

With glee in my heart and a grin on my chin
I say to all, let the farewell party begin.

pol
:ok::D :ok: :D

Rocket Rob
7th Aug 2005, 02:45
Pol

The poem is nice the deed is done,
the wally should find someone else to try and run.

Not real good from me but yes the sentiments are good for all flyers in this area and hope he does not cause too much cr*p for people in other area's that he is about to enter, but then maybe they will understand the trouble that can arise from a Company/Business that will not conduct themselves within the CASA guidelines.

QNIM
7th Aug 2005, 12:35
Gday
For the last couple of years a few people including myself have copped insults, abuse and threats from some ill informed or self interested posters and for most of the time we have taken it on the nose, and tried ignore these personal attacks.
The whole purpose of my posts regarding parachuting at Barwon Heads was the safety of myself and the other users of this airport and surrounding area while McWilliam and Bayley allowed or participated in parachute drops which ignored rules and the safety all others in the pursuit of the almighty dollar.
I finally reacted against one poster and served up a broadside with the approval of a Woomera, to which this poster called fowl and had my post removed. I find it interesting that after all this time he or she still can’t put up a reasonable argument without abuse, just demonstrates to me a lack education or perhaps IQ.
OK now that I have got that off my chest I am elated that this issue has finally been put to rest and those ppruner’s that have followed this issue should be tolerant of us who wish to savour the moment.
See I can be serious sometimes.
Cheers Q

rs480
13th Aug 2005, 03:03
Hi “Q”

Looks like the CASA decision has not only stopped dancing boy jumping at Barwon Heads but it has shut up the IDIOTS:ugh: who STUPIDLY went into bat for him on this forum.:\

They have and taking into account their low mentality:sad: , may still throw all the insults, abuse and threats at us they wish, but we have the only thing we desired from the onset SAFETY for ALL.:D :D :D

Rs480
:ok:

pall
13th Aug 2005, 18:53
Wiz, you have no idea what you are suggesting. A number of years ago when this issue first became a problem I sincerely offered my help to MEDIATE between all parties in this dispute.

I approached the said operator and his assistant face to face. Made no progress and was secretly videoed for my trouble. How can you deal honestly with people like that!

John Walters
18th Aug 2005, 06:52
Yahoo2 I have been following this situation for 3 - 4 years now and in simple answer if CASA and the APF had acted and applied the rules as they are required to do it would have been finished years ago.
CASA and APF have not been prepared to make responsible decisions and have protected this operator who I believe set out to take over the airfield for parachute operations only.
It is a pity the requlators did not consider public safety.
QNIM sorry to inform you CASA still have not used common sense and applied the rules.
Documents I have seen from time to time and recently indicated only that CASA will not invoke the proposed instruments for now so the instrument in place stops parachuting within 3 miles of BHA, and CASA intends to keep the matter under review.
What a joke.
There are some in CASA who don't have the balls to administer the rules and make a final decision when it comes to the dancing boy.
Appears he is a protected species.
Not to be beaten I understand the dancing boy continues to operate taking bookings and a $50 fee and sending meat darts to his former chief instructor at Torqair, the same person who put the dancing boy in for dropping through cloud and had some suspensions imposed stopping him from operating.
Yes the same chief instructor and safety officer CASA said in a document was unwilling and unable to comply with Civil Aviation Regulations in the safe conduct of parachute descents.
The CEO of Parachuting verbally confirmed with the airport owner that the dancing boy had been suspended from operating until April 2006.
Would not confirm this action in writing to the airport owner and CASA and now I understand has had the suspension withdrawn.
Appears to have given in under the threat of court action.
Pity the APF cannot come clean and advise operators and the public the exact situation in relation to this operator for safety's sake.
Another disturbing suggestion is that although CASA detailed over 100 breaches of rules and regulations recently it appears they will not be taking any further action against the dancing boy the chief instructor and pilots for any of the breaches.
As a pilot see what happens to you when you make one breach of the rules.
It looks like someone in CASA has been protecting dancing boy for far too long and still continues protection.
Pall it appears you know the dancing boy very well you are spot on in his usual actions when he cannot get his way he threatens to sue.
I believe he is taking the airfield owner and others to the federal court seeking damages in excess of one million big ones.
Might have bitten of too much this time.
Many can see how he has destroyed his own business but he wants to blame others when he's done it all himself.
The boy and his crew have broken the rules and it appears the many complaints are relating to safety of all pilots parachutists and the public who have been secondary considerations to CASA. and APF.
As many have said and I agree I hope this is the end of this saga but i doubt it.

rs480
19th Aug 2005, 10:06
Hi John

One doesn’t have to be a Rhode scholar to work out that senior CASA and APF staff are copping backhanders to protect dancing boy.

It is well known that when the boy was in trouble he would tell his staff to find someone to bribe to make it all go away.

As a matter of fact one of his ex-employees is willing to step into the box and provide details under oath.

Let’s hope they get the boy in the box at federal court because every time he opens his mouth out come the lies.

Rs480

John Walters
8th Sep 2005, 02:35
Who stuffed up and forgot to take up the option in his lease and has had notice served on him to remove his operation from the Barwon Heads airfield by 30th september 2005?
Understood to be making more threats of suing if forced off.
Must enjoy spending what he has left on legal fees and that may be the reason it took four credit cards to pay for fuel for his car.
Seems the end is close?

pall
9th Sep 2005, 01:37
"I believe he is taking the airfield owner and others to the federal court seeking damages in excess of one million big ones."

When will this happen? A birdie told me it was sometime in September.

Sunfish
9th Sep 2005, 03:43
Sounds familiar. I had to deal with an inventor a few years ago who was very good with Chemistry but a bit "unstable". He fequently resorted to the courts aswell.

Time Bomb Ted
9th Sep 2005, 04:33
RS480

I might have missed something, but are you saying that CASA accepted bribes or were offered bribes by staff of this organisation?

Pretty serious allegation that should be investigated to the full extent.

Any ideas as to who they were trying to or did bribe?

TBT

QNIM
11th Sep 2005, 00:03
Gday Sunfish

Your opinion of that chemistry character is very close to this fellow only it’s alleged he’s far more than a little unstable.

Cheers Q ;)

inthefluffystuff
21st Sep 2005, 07:00
Hi Guy's (?) hope all is well with you about the dreaded jumpers are you happy now? will they be back? mmm maybe a little too hard for you to answer!!!!

pall
21st Sep 2005, 07:42
Will the jumpers be back?

It is really too early to tell. The convolutions of this matter are many and the final outcome unclear. Jumping cannot resume at this stage due to existing restrictions.

Dancing boy is persuing the matter on the basis of restriction of his business in the couts. Success or failure for him will, it seems rest with the prowess of the solicitors involved.

It has been lovely to have a repreive from the agro and bullying that characterised the last few years. Aircraft movements have increased and everyone seems happier.

inthefluffystuff
21st Sep 2005, 22:25
MMM in the COUTS this is a bird that gets shot because it looks like a duck to new shooters sure as hell hope that does not happen, but it does hang around in the weeds looking for and robbing a few scraps of tucker to survive between sorties.

Yeah I know you meant the COURTS but just thought a bit of humor would not go astray,has the flying pulled up in this area as it would be damn useless if he went and the flying fraternity did stuff all but look around for a new project to sustain interest.

I must say that solicitors are good at getting paid no matter what, does he have a good one or a money grabber, sometimes the best advice would be to say enough is enough and cut the losses and stop making the legal profession? rich. Soon will tell when the guy arrives for his big fat cheque so as the bentley can be picked up.

As I have read it seems to me he cannot be talked to for a solution but once court (see I got it right) starts all could be lost on both sides of the story,sure hope you guy's do not get burned as it seems you have a good case but the law is sometimes very blind. Another thing is why do you call him dancing boy? has he slipped out of a charge or two before? anyhow enough from me.

pall
22nd Sep 2005, 03:28
In a highly agitated state, which this individual can reach rather rapidly he has been known to mimick "Choreic" or dancing like movements complete with arm waving and foaming from the corners of the mouth. Facial twitching is has also been observed.

QNIM
22nd Sep 2005, 07:04
Gday inthefluffystuff

I have taken the liberty of copying this posting from Rocket Rob some time ago it should clear up your query.

Cheers Q

Once upon a time in Jumping land there existed a Sand pit (but lets not lie, it was a loam pit) the then well acting people would aim for and descend into it?

As the naughty darts progressed they began to land, slide and get down any old place THEY liked (herein lies the problems) this little piece of nirvana then just sat around looking a mess (these chappies seem to be good at it) looking out of place and would need to be cleaned up (and parking may be needed there,Planes that is)) Well!! as the cleanup started a few people were in the middle of this operation and out came "Dancing Boy" (I presume he was one as his arms went a waving and mouth muttered words like "This is my work area Stop,Stop you cannot do this, I lease this spot up to a few trees up north"???) That one confused me too, I did not know you could lease anything to trees.!!

Bewildered by dancing boy's response a few asked him to F***K Off as he had no lease, the boys in blue were requested (dancing boy gave the bobcat operator a wonderfull performance with his antics)and he too thought, I wish he would F***K off.
The "Boy" (as he will be named) continued his wonderful art form of twisting ,shouting and lovely dance steps to get into position in front of a working bobcat, the operator pointing out the presence of a lovely companion for the Boy a reasonable SNAKE a few feet away but alas the Boy kept it up (now I think this Snake is his friend as he just kept on Dancing away muttering) a bemussed group still tried to point out that Dancing Boy should (you know the word) off. But this Boy kept it up whilst looking south for a large gent whom he had forget to bring with him (his keeper I presume) but that soon happened a little later on (Are you glad you asked me the question Qnim?)

But alas NO the Gendarms arrived and dancing boy spat out volumes of beautifull cr*p to them and they were convinced (well that may be a little lie by me,but hey it fits well in dancing boy's image) So let's get the owners response "He has no lease at all here" well that sure sent the Gedarms a rocking, they muttered something like "Carry on and do what you like" but dancing boy had to WIN this one (sure as hell needs some win) he made the cat operator a happy man as he said he would pay him to take the sand (sorry loam third grade) to his area and well the sigh of relief on everyones face was great news now we get the job done for free. But I bet in the Boys eyes he had thought he had stiffed us well and good, well he got the loam,weeds,(not the weeds he thought it may contain hey) and best of all a great mate the SNAKE which would make a good little companion for Dancing Boy.

Well that is the SAND story Qnim but still more is happening in this little saga as now he does not feel the pilot should obey the rules of dropping whilst aircraft are in the circuit/landing/takeing off or worring about chutes drifting into live cicuit zones, the Boy is a genius he has survived for a few years but hey that MUST end before a bigger story (that no one wants to see happen) comes to fruition.

Cheers and a good day from Rocket Rob. (The edit was to fix a few spelling errors,but alas the devoted followers of dancing boy will make comments, hell I will ignore you!!!!)

Rocket Rob
22nd Sep 2005, 09:32
Ahh Qnim it brings back a few good laughs when I re read the Boy's plight that day but hey more spelling mistakes so went back to original and fixed em.

inthefluffystuff
22nd Sep 2005, 09:41
Thanks for filling me in to the background a bit (Had a look about and it sure has been around awhile) Qnim/Pall had a good laugh about his Dancing name sounds like it was nearly Jake with another snake if his dancing did not move a bit quicker.

This post has been talked about at a lot of places away from here and has provoked a lot of content for sure, hope he don't get stuck up in the Fluffy Stuff as I do not want him sitting up here as well.

inthefluffystuff
11th Nov 2005, 11:49
Hi to all, what has happened down that way? is the problem still happening or is it all fixed?

djpil
20th Nov 2005, 20:51
I was there last weekend. Very pleasant place. People that I spoke to seemed happy that there is no parachuting there any more.
Busy part of the world too - lots of coastal traffic, some overflying the field, parachuting at Torquay just down the road.

inthefluffystuff
9th Dec 2005, 19:05
G'Day to all

Hey flew past your area the other day and nearly dropped in (oh hell no no not a jumper) but was running a bit late so next time, it seemed a little quite at the time is ANYTHING going on at your strip?

Sure hope you guy's have not given flying up now it would be a shame to see that field go empty, maybe more trouble has happened? anyhow I am sure you will let us know.