View Full Version : Bus boarding musci

SeldomFixit
2nd Dec 1999, 13:04
Could one of you cone headed chappies enlighten me about boarding musci ops on the big bus types with systems from Mr Matty ****ta ? More to the point - what to do when it doesn't ?
Thanks chaps

The hippy
2nd Dec 1999, 23:34
what sort of faults you got?
plus what series of airbus are we talking?

greycone
3rd Dec 1999, 00:47
I don't think it matters whether you have a matty ****ta or any other type.If it goes tits up,remove all the power and wait at least a minute before powering up again.
What type have you got?.

SeldomFixit
6th Dec 1999, 17:08
Sorry chaps but have been idling away some leave time.
System is Matty ****ty 2000 series but also applies to earlier models as well. Seems no matter which of the 4 channels are selected on the FAP the boarding music won't light up at all. Have done the obvious like power down etc without ever winning.
Various 340/330 affected, with as stated previously, various Matty ****ta models.
Seems to be more a BUS thing rather than the system ?
Is this music chip recorded or disk ? Books a little vague on it hence, so am I.

LME (GOD)
8th Dec 1999, 06:13
On the 777 MAS 2000 boarding music is on a prerecorded video. To play fire up the AVODS and enable the monitors and Video-PA. Hope this helps!

------------------
It flew in, it'll fly out

greycone
8th Dec 1999, 22:54
I don't know enough about the 2000 to give any advice. I see VS are fitting 3000 on the 340-600's on order and retrofitting it to the rest of the fleet.