View Full Version : They are on to us, chaps

greaseytech
23rd Nov 1999, 00:31
Obviously someone at Pprune does not want us engineers into any other sites. I can log into Technical, but no others. Is this a plot to keep us oily types away from the 'sharp end' or have Pprune gone Tech, this being the only site available? Your comments please.

gas path
23rd Nov 1999, 00:38
Keep trying i'm having no probs!!!!!

TwoDeadDogs
23rd Nov 1999, 05:14
Ah,Greasey
Would ya ever get a grip,or better still,release your grip on your Stilson and use more than one finger for typing!
Cheers
TDD

------------------
Drink,gurls,****,arse...

Multi-X
25th Nov 1999, 04:40
No problems either.

Don't be so paranoid.

greaseytech
25th Nov 1999, 13:23
I am not being paranoid, just trying to stimulate a bit of debate

TwoDeadDogs
26th Nov 1999, 20:36
Hi there,greaseyT
What is "church aviation"? Are you getting all Jesusy on us?
Regards
TDD

------------------
Drink,gurls,****,arse...

PPRuNe Towers
28th Nov 1999, 11:39
greaseytech,

Gone into our admin pages and all your details are fine. Perhaps when you initially registered you went for a very limited choice of fora intead of selecting all. If you want I will delete your profile and you can reregister for everything.

------------------
Regards from the Towers

[email protected]

greaseytech
28th Nov 1999, 14:44
Thanks for the info Pprune Towers. The problen, I feel was with good old AOL, who seem to experience some difficulties now and then, but say the problem is not with them.

Two Dogs, yes I do believe in God, and for very good reasons, but I do not Bible bash. Ask me about my faith and I shall tell you, but you must respect my the fact that I have a faith. And before you ask, yes I do sware at work, especially when fitting an APU on a B 757, while locating the jet pipe, I miss with the kinetic energy transfer tool (that is big hammer to you and me), and badly bruise Peter Pointer! Enough said?

greycone
28th Nov 1999, 19:37
You Guys should have been Coneheads.No need to swear (just s******)as you watch the Hairy ones fitting APU's

greycone
28th Nov 1999, 19:51
I've just been Net Nannied.The word S****** was zapped.For s***** read laugh,titter etc.

TwoDeadDogs
28th Nov 1999, 20:41
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!,Greasey,you hit your "pointer" with an'ammer.Bet that hurt.I'd watch that if I was you.Besides that,I am a faithless bastard but I absolutely respect your's and anybody's right to be religious.P.S.,what do you want to debate!?
Cheers
TDD

------------------
Drink,gurls,****,arse...

TwoDeadDogs
28th Nov 1999, 20:45
Now,now,Greyjox
If you're going to use vulgarities,I'll smack your wrist and send you to bed with no stout in Kealy's.How about a breakaway PPrune meet-up in K's?
cheers
TDD

------------------
Drink,gurls,****,arse...