PDA

View Full Version : Jerez and AB intro cadets

adwjenk
2nd Aug 2005, 10:02
Hey guys i need your help :bored:

I think im missing something here with Jerez and there cadet schemes with Thomsonfly etc....
Where the heck can you find the information regarding these schemes and courses!!!
With OAT and TCA its clearly there on the website but i cant find anything with Jerez even when they where introducing the scheme!!
Im now coming of age to apply to these schemes and would like to know where to look for future reference!!

Sorry for the dumb question :(

ADWJENK

jb5000
2nd Aug 2005, 10:06
Hi,

The BACX and other cadet schemes have unfortunately closed for FTE. They are/were one-offs rather than rolling recruitment.

If you go to FTE's main page here (http://www.flighttrainingeurope.com) you'll see that there is currently a Middle East Airline Cadet Pilot Training Program being run, the link being in the top left of the bottom frame. This is where the other cadet schemes were advertised!

Hope this helps,

James

adwjenk
2nd Aug 2005, 10:15
jb5000

Cheers for that info greatly appreciated!!

Ill just keep and eye on their homepage as well as cabair and OAT thanks!!!

Wright
2nd Aug 2005, 20:05
I've always found my subscription to Flight International keeps me in the loop on everything - all the FTE/ThomsonFly schemes are advertised in there. This weeks has a Thomas Cook Cadetship in there if you're interested.
:ok:

jetstreamlover
2nd Aug 2005, 20:50
adwjenk if you're too young for the OAT/TCA scheme why are u looking out for cabair?! i think theyre minimum age is 20 for starting training, well it has been over the last years, gutted as i'll be a year too young! maybe next year!

adwjenk
2nd Aug 2005, 21:28
I thought the Cabair scheme with flybe requiring a minimum age of 18??
Same age to enrol onto there intergrated course as well.
If it is 20 well no harm in still keeping an eye open on what is happening at one of the countrys major FTOs you never know what might crop up!!!!
Think of it that way :ok:

ADWJENK :)

Oscar Juliet
3rd Aug 2005, 11:54
Just to clarify:

You can start the Cabair Integrated Course aged 18 however the cadet scheme that they run with flybe requires applicants to be 20.

OJ

adwjenk
3rd Aug 2005, 15:59
Thanks for that one OJ

By then i hope to have the fATPL

Cheers ;)

ADWJENK