PDA

View Full Version : ops work in UK

crjlover
2nd Aug 2005, 09:11
Hi guys,
I'm looking for some news about work opportunity as ops controller in UK.
I'm working for a regional airlines in Europe since 3 year as ops controller and dispatcher at the same time. I have the FAA flight dispatcher also.
Any suggestion??

Regards
Mattia

circlesquare
2nd Aug 2005, 22:53
hi crjlover... you have PM.

rgds... 0[]

templar
24th Aug 2005, 11:35
Hi..

Check your pm..

papazulu
30th Aug 2005, 21:29
ciao mattia...somewhere around where? hope U R all right.

crjlover
3rd Sep 2005, 16:16
Where? In a city near an international airport. London will be great but I don't care so much.

judesman
25th Sep 2005, 23:09
I am interested too.......

particularly as a flight dispatcher

perhaps someoe can send me a PM too...............thanks

mastermark
29th Sep 2005, 09:38
Hi chaps
I am about half way through my ATPLS.....and trying ( without Luck, so far) to get a job in Ops...
I keep getting the old "you wont be with us for long when you get a sniff of job as a pilot" .....
I am 47 and fly helicopters....Noone in his/her right mind is going to offer me a job as a commercial pilot....
So with this in mind I have set my sights on a office job, which I would be very happy with.
Anyone out there hear any thing .....I would be greatful
Mark :O :ok:

papazulu
29th Sep 2005, 21:19
crilover...

I had an FI named Mattia when I was in TX...anything releted? Shame I must keep anonimate...

Whatever...good luck

PZ:ok:

PS:if you speak German maybe www.flightinternational.com has what you're looking for.

crjlover
3rd Oct 2005, 14:25
papazulu...

are you talking about TX winter 2001??

Yes that's me....

papazulu
3rd Oct 2005, 20:40
Well...hope U R all right, then. Since you're lookin for OPS job I guess you haven't found nothing as pilot...shame! However check Flight Int periodicaly. they have lots of this palcements available, depending of the season. Try also www.aviapartner.aero and www.aregroup.com

Have fun

PZ:ok: