PDA

View Full Version : Logan Air

SamKitch
1st Aug 2005, 12:50
Hi

Just wondering

How would you rate this airline for a young low hour pilot?

Whats The Aircraft Like?

Is The Lifestyle good?

Thank You

Maude Charlee
1st Aug 2005, 15:03
Sam

If you don't know how to find Flight International in a magazine shop, I think you might be over-reaching yourself thinking about flying in the Highlands and Islands.

:rolleyes:

SamKitch
1st Aug 2005, 15:13
Thats A Bit Harsh

Bad day was it??????????????????

Ive seen many people ask about airlines,so i was asking a question.

Anyway why you even bother reply? wasting your time. Sad

b737-4
1st Aug 2005, 18:00
Sam,

Dont worry about what Maude Charlee said he probably didnt get a job with them or something like that!!!
Logan air would be a great job especially if you get in the right hand seat of the otter, they do the only beach landing in Europe so I believe.

I would certainly have a look at the application form anyways.

Good luck in the search.

B737-4

SamKitch
2nd Aug 2005, 12:02
Thanks

Really helped, it does seem like a good airline, and i like the idea of how they work.

Again Thank You

Sam

African Drunk
3rd Aug 2005, 22:49
Petja how was wedding?

Groundloop
4th Aug 2005, 08:33
Trying not to be pedantic but if you are thinking of applying for a job with an airline try and get its name right - it's Loganair.

Loganiar is a BA franchise so I don't think that it is a route into BA mainline. Citiexpress is OWNED by BA, Loganair is not.

Khaosai
4th Aug 2005, 09:25
Pedantic, name right, loganiar pure classic groundloop he he. Wouldn't mind having a go in the twin otter. Rgds

Groundloop
4th Aug 2005, 11:37
S*d it! Can't even check my own typing!!

pipertommy
4th Aug 2005, 13:01
Are they fussy on your place of training.Thinking of CPL/IR in Aerofan in Spain?

Maude Charlee
5th Aug 2005, 08:57
No, though certain FTO's would like to have you belive otherwise. Seems to be a historical preference to applicants (low hours at least) with FI experience and to those already living in Scotland as they often struggle to persuade non-Jocks to stay for any great length of time.

pipertommy
5th Aug 2005, 09:46
Thanks for the reply.I am working my ass off with the bristol ground school course,with the plan to return home to Bonnie Scotland(from The Bonnie banks)!I also plan to do instructing in the future,so that will fit in with there preference:O

laurent_avion
6th Aug 2005, 20:23
HI there,

Tell me the truth...
Could Loganair recruit a non-British pilot?

Thank you.

JustAnotherVictim
6th Aug 2005, 22:47
They could, and do!! :ok: