PDA

View Full Version : Blue1 hiring

Kopeloi
30th Jul 2005, 11:27
What are the latest news about Blue1 and their hiring of foreign crews?

FINpilot
30th Jul 2005, 16:07
[url]http://www.ppjn.com/ -> Blue1

*PAS Aviation Group is looking pilots for BLUE1.

152wiseguy
31st Jul 2005, 16:32
I happen to know they have a number of low houred pilots waiting in a holding pool to start type courses. If they're also taking contractors in the mean time then don't hold your breath waiting for an opportunity from these guys.

JJflyer
1st Aug 2005, 10:48
Some of the more experienced F/O's I know are looking for greener pastures elsewhere. Better salaries abroad and shorter time to command seems to be the major attraction.

Behold though as grass is not allways greener on the other side of the fence.

JJ

48Navigator
2nd Aug 2005, 10:42
If only they knew.....

Will Rogers
3rd Aug 2005, 09:58
And sometimes when the grass seems greener it's just cause there is more sh*t on the other side... :}

meatball
22nd Aug 2005, 18:34
the ****tier the **** beneath
the shinnier the ****s on top

dedicated to the ****s of the aviation world:cool:

Nordic Spirit
23rd Aug 2005, 14:35
I was rejected 3 years ago and havent applied Blue 1 since. Still got a new rejection last week, apologizing for late response:)
Thought that was a bit funny...

JJflyer
23rd Aug 2005, 20:33
Did you meet their requirements Nordic Spirit?

JJ

Nordic Spirit
23rd Aug 2005, 21:23
Yes, funny as in humorous to be rejected from an application never submitted. If you see what I mean.
I met their formal requirements, but wasn´t experienced enough I guess, not enough relevant operational experience maybe.

But who cares now; widerĝe pays nearly double and leaves you twice as much time off.
:D

kelb
2nd Sep 2005, 19:18
looks like that guys like JJ are talking a lot but do not know anything what is going on

JJflyer
4th Sep 2005, 05:53
I have 3 friends flying for Blue 1. They are all looking to leave. As they are fairly experienced ,my statement "Some of the more experienced F/O's I know are looking for greener pastures elsewhere" is quite accurate. Their reasons for looking are what I wrote before.

JJ

OnRoute
25th Sep 2005, 09:42
Blue1 is now seeking pilots on their web page.

-OnRoute-

CMN
26th Sep 2005, 11:07
Is it a requirement to speak Finnish

It says so on their website....narrows down the amount of pilots.

NordicJetSet
27th Sep 2005, 12:01
At least in the newspaper ad it says that you have to speak finnish or swedish (and of course english).

dboy
22nd Oct 2005, 18:01
Well i did not know that u had to be able to speak finnish. I know you need to have a cpl with ir/me, medic class 1 and mcc. So i thought : "hey this will be my lucky chance". I was even prepared to pay for my type. Untill yesterday i got a lovely letter back: "your data will be stored for 12 months". In other words: "We just don't need you, f*ck off"

FINpilot
23rd Oct 2005, 14:33
dboy!

Thats the spirit...Keep up that attitude and you will never fly anywhere...