View Full Version : A320 Sim in US

airbusbatics
28th Jul 2005, 10:12
I am a first officer on the Airbus A319/20/21 with an airline in Southeast Asia.
I am currently in the process to obtain an FAA ATP license. As the A320 is the aircraft I am currently flying, I would like to take the ATP flight check on this aircraft type.
As so, Is anyone aware of any location with a A320 FAA approved simulator where I could possibly be able to rent out the simulator for the purpose of doing the ATP checkride with an FAA Examiner.
Also does anyone have the contact for an A320 FAA designated Airline Transport Pilot Examiner in the US (or anywhere else...)

I'm getting desperate, any help would be appreciated...

ACP
28th Jul 2005, 19:22
Did you try CAE or PanAm Academy? They do type ratings on the A320 so I guess you can rent the sim and do your ATP check ride. I know that CAE accept to rent their A320 sim in Toronto for 475$/h, maybe they have a contact with FAA examiners.

I am looking for a F/O job or line training in Asia on the A320, I have the 320 rating but no experience on type. Could you please tell me in which airline you are flying and what are their minimum requirements?
Thanks