PDA

View Full Version : BonairExpress

AK747
28th Jul 2005, 08:17
Hi there folks,

I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on with BonairExpress?
Have searched pprune but very little info. The website has only booking info.
Would like to know about terms and conditions and also recruitment info. I’m ATR rated and looking for a job.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

FL120
11th Aug 2005, 14:29
Think twice............

Call 5999-8393333 ext 309 . Department of Civil Aviation . They will have to be able to help you out. They can also inform you regarding you lycense and ratings etc etc ...good luck...

AK747
21st Aug 2005, 13:48
FL120
Thanks for the info. Why think twice, are they an ugly bunch to work for?
Heard the salary is around 1600 euro for F/O, is that enough for a single guy. What is the cost of living in Bonair or Netherlands Antilles?
Anyone else know anything about this airline?
PM me if you want.

Thanks
AK

jumpdrive
26th Aug 2005, 06:55
expensive, and most of the times boring

Albond1g@
22nd Sep 2005, 10:54
try another place man, here is good only if you whant to see boobs on the beach once a' while with a 2 dollars beer or donkeys, and having to deal with this derrel, who has no idea of how to be a pilot, or the crappy mntc that put NO oil on the planes,.........geez dont try it here, try europe or asia, but if youre willing to settle down for this goodluck

Lil' Pilot
19th Oct 2005, 16:42
Hi all!

I was just wondering how BonairExpress/ CuracaoExpress is currently doing? What routes they operate (just between Aruba, Bonaire, St. Martin, or mmore?), number of ATR's, what are the future prospects? But most of all, how is the morale with the cabin/ flight crew. Would love to hear any comments from people who are currently down there, or have been down there.

Adios

FougaMagister
15th Apr 2006, 22:40
FL120 - check PMs pls

Cheers :cool: