PDA

View Full Version : Night Shift

The hippy
15th Jan 2000, 18:07
yes on nights again , luckly I only do two days two nights but they seam to get harder and harder, have any of you guys got any good ideas!!!!! how to make them easier.
Mrs hippy wont let a leggie Red head be the solution, and dont wish to push a pen on a desk just yet.

growler
15th Jan 2000, 18:51
Hippy; look for a Maintrol job. Still have to do the nights, but no more wet aprons or contaminated eyes. I still get a fair amount of technical input as where I work I have to do the Defect Analysts job as well, but thats another story better suited to the Numpty thread. If you get in with an airline Maintrol there is every chance you may have to share an office with guys and gals from ops/crewing. That has it's advantages!!

JetMender
15th Jan 2000, 20:24
Hippy; It may not be that nights are getting harder, it could be you getting older.
Anyway,I thought your pillow would make nights more comfortable! Will you take it with you "on holiday"?
Growler; Are't you the lucky one!I have to share Maintrol with with old codgers!

oh_ring
15th Jan 2000, 21:20
Give-um up!!

growler
15th Jan 2000, 21:59
JetMender they wouldn't be a deaf old codger and one very near to retirement would they?

greaseytech
16th Jan 2000, 03:39
What is this about 'Having your pillow' for night shift? I do 4 days, 4 off 4 nights,4 off, and on our nights, if there is no line work then you can bet that they will want you in the hangar! Nice working for a PLC who have to explain why the share price has dropped through the floor