PDA

View Full Version : Any good contracts coming up?

LBMF
6th Jan 2000, 20:44
Does anyone know of any good contracts about or that are coming up in the near future?

Also which agency is best to work for? Is there a difference?

spannersatcx
7th Jan 2000, 00:58
LBMF, the ALAE website has some links to contract agencies and their websites/emails http://www.lae.mcmail.com I personally have experience of 2 one has gone bust (thank goodness) the other being qualitair which in my case were excellent. If you are in the UK (didn't look at your profile) the Sun on a thursday normally has lots of contract adverts in it there were about 10 or 12 today. Can't vouch for any though. Good luck.

oh_ring
7th Jan 2000, 01:24
Shame agencies chose the Sun. Can anyone help with info about setting up a limited company, tricks of the trade etc?

Leatherman
8th Jan 2000, 18:23
You should consider this.Now is not the ideal time to be a connie.You will not get any training,type or otherwise,and remember we will all have to do JAR conversions of varying forms.
But if you were still keen then Qualitair and TechAid have both been O.K. with me.That is they paid regularly and on time.
A whole lot of agencies ad vertise in Flight international now.You don't need the sun;which after Hillsboro and Heysel,I would never buy again.