View Full Version : Hong Kong

lame
2nd May 1999, 04:51

[This message has been edited by lame (edited 10 May 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Capt PPRuNe (edited 12 May 1999).]

pilotbear
5th May 1999, 03:05
Anybody know where I can get owner/operators manuals for piper tomahawk and Warrior in the UK?

pilotbear
6th May 1999, 19:10
It has nothing to do with Hong Kong but the title says engineers and technicians forum.

Sorry, I didn't see the 'and smartarses' part. If you have an attitude like that no wonder your still looking for work.

flysundun
6th May 1999, 20:48
Come on folks, before the shouting begins I'll suggest (calmly) to Pilotbear that he should have started a new topic with his question, which I think lame was alluding to (badly ;) ).

This enables (in theory) a subject topic to remain on the original question. So in future, pb...

Slasher
8th May 1999, 14:41
Anyone know where I can get hold of some AgBeaver handling notes in the Sudan?

woftam
10th May 1999, 09:04
Sorry Slasher,all I know is most beavers require very carefull handling.I'd imagine the ones in Sudan are the same.

Slasher
10th May 1999, 18:38
Thanks Woftam. Looks like Lame got the snots and deleted his posts. Too serious attitude to life. I had stuff on HAECO he mightve liked to see. Southern Sudan near the Ethiopia border have plans for irrigation and farming that a mate of mine is interested in getting mixed up in. I was just after the Beaver notes for him.

lame
11th May 1999, 01:00
"ZZZZZZZZ"

woftam
11th May 1999, 17:24
Slasher,hope you find some info. on AgBeavers.Just thought this thread needed some lightening up.I detect a huge dummy spit though.Taken his toys and gone home.
I realise it was a serious question LAME and sorry for taking the ****,but you were not getting any serious replies and the thread was derailed anyway.Come out and play again old mate?

lame
12th May 1999, 01:23
woftam,

Had several good helpful responses actually regarding Hong Kong direct to me via email, as I had asked, then as you say it was derailed, by someone who not only didn't know what he did wrong but insulted me over it. Just I have no further use for this thread or any interest in it??? As I cannot delete it or lock it there isn't much else I can do about it?? I am still "playing" on other forums just have no more interest in this thread.

regards,
"lame"

[This message has been edited by lame (edited 12 May 1999).]

woftam
12th May 1999, 03:28
lame,good to see you back in the sandpit.Glad you got some good info.
woftam.

lame
12th May 1999, 04:25
woftam,

No worries.

Thank you.