PDA

View Full Version : get a proper tool box.

Pikvanman
25th Dec 1999, 00:53
A merry Christmas to all you maintenance types.Now to open a can of worms!
Is it just me or are any of you sick of the leatherman type mech on the line(I'm a Gerber man myself)who will not open his toolbox,wears his mobile on his belt and even refuels with it on(is there any ruling on that?)and is like a hungry rat around the galleys.Do you have one on your shift?

JET SET SPARKY
25th Dec 1999, 01:34
....yeah baby! i am one of the above,can't get my shirt dirty can i?? wouldn't eat the food though.
ain't got no leatherman either ,i use bucktool from the states,lighter tool with better locking and just as strong....but then i set trends not follow them!
besides,without my mobile on my belt,how else would i be able to receive all my daily hassle that's due???
regarding 'source of ignition' mobile phone Q's whilst refuelling,haven't met too many bowser drivers who mind an A.P.U. start during refuel!!!! What a wacky world we live in? merry christmas pikvanman, even though i'm a handsome B'STARD who poses a lot,i still had 3 wheel changes to do last last night in 30knot crosswinds and torrential rain....i even had my toolbox open and overalls on!! :)

i'm gorgeous .....i'm gone .....kick the tires ,light the fires....

spannersatcx
25th Dec 1999, 18:20
Jet Set Sparky, it should be you that stops APU starts during refuel! Have b*******d many F/E's who start them whilst fuelling is in progress.
Yes we have one of those, and She's useless, that's when she turns up on time.
Merry Xmas one and all, wish I wasn't here.

Monkey Grease
26th Dec 1999, 09:19
Thats not very nice Spanners.

hahaha

Merry Xmas & Happy Millennium

spannersatcx
26th Dec 1999, 21:54
It's true though that's the trouble.

WideBodiedEng
27th Dec 1999, 00:38
Hey Pikvanman,
Where did you meet me????????