PDA

View Full Version : servisair

cozy
22nd Jul 2005, 19:33
servisair can handle anything at bfs we had good staff,
but money talks,
aviance moved in under cutting servisair,
servisair all a good handing agent but airlines go for the cheap,and so pay the price.
we handle everything and delays where few and far between,
just look at bhd they are going down the same road why aviance.
need i say anymore

Yeah Whatever
22nd Jul 2005, 22:55
Well all I have to say is you should come to Liverpool and see what kind of muppet operation occurs there, I have worked a bit For Aviance BFS and They seem ok, but at LPL Circusair take the buscuit.
Oh by the way were is Buffy

Cheers Buddy
22nd Jul 2005, 22:56
Yeah coz Servisair never undercut their competitors as we all know in LPL do they?!!!!! - Expect a comment from Buffy!!!

Magic Buff
22nd Jul 2005, 23:04
Belfast this Circusair that, I don't even know him and already he's got my goat, just watching the end of Titanic, but this is much sadder, get your head together mate.
THE BUFF HAS SPOKEN!!!

For all those unfamiliar to the prune wars, Buffy is a regular. Beware of cwllpl and Ops 69 - both timewasters!!!
Revolution Canx!

Cheers Buddy
22nd Jul 2005, 23:28
At the end of the day, all ground handling companies are guilty of undercutting each other. Airlines just want the cheapest option whilst also wanting the best service - not possible. Also at the end of the day it goes dark!! I want to know what has happened to Ops 69? I hear he's gone for a quiet snooze by a pond. As for cwllpl - havent seen him on the ramp for a long time.

Magic Buff
22nd Jul 2005, 23:37
The reason why you havent seen cwllpl on the ramp much is because he spends 90% of his time under his bosses desk, and for some reason he always seems to have the knees of his Kecks ripped open, wonder why?

Anyway apparently he wants to be the new station Manager of Aviance LPL.
personally I think he would prove an invaluable employee for Tetley Tea Bags, making sure that there are exacly 2000 perforations in every Tetley teabag, as that is what he spends the other 10% of his time doing now
BUFFY HAS SPOKEN

Cheers Buddy
22nd Jul 2005, 23:43
Buffy You are Wrong
I heard it was PG Tips not Tetley!!

ops 69
23rd Jul 2005, 11:44
well magic buff you as as ever straight to the point things do not look good at all at liverpool but keep your chin up things may change as for yeh whatever i have heard a strong rumour that he is on the verge of a transfer to ics the fee involved a mars bar and snickers he is in talks now as we speak up the revolution

rampboy767
23rd Jul 2005, 11:58
S'air are like that at BRS i mean we nee loads of new equipment like steps, tugs, pushback tugs etc and only now mid way through the summer were gettin one new steps a week and expecting a brand new 767 pushback tug. But ur rite they try to cut corners but savin money to make more profit.

air2000dub
25th Jul 2005, 20:10
Ive got agree with Servisair LPL. My company has daily flights into the airport and Servisair handling is very bad. Staff dont give a s**t. Noone meets the aircraft, they never can give us figures for the next sector. The worst airport we have in the network for handling......

granddaddy
26th Jul 2005, 13:23
Sorry to throw a spanner in the works,but,apparently Euromanx plan to move into LPL to do their own handling.Dissatisfied with current agency allegedly.

Magic Buff
26th Jul 2005, 14:25
well what can i say to the above post you must work for circusair
get your facts straight before you put things on pprune it is cost cutting and all the staff will just transfer over so there you go
long live magic buff rip cumberland cwl

Cheers Buddy
26th Jul 2005, 16:28
Well Well...
The Question I ask to yourself is if Euromanx were so unhappy with the service at LPL, then why are all the Aviance staff going to work for the new agent??!! - You Misguided individual!
Up The Buff!

cptcoxie
3rd Aug 2005, 14:45
serviceair in JER isnt any better. bad equipment and bad pax service.

and genral lack of intrest throughout

aviance pax services is no longer in JER airport so the only compertition is airline services channel islands ltd (ASCIL) or to an extreme Aurigny Air Services (a channel islands airline)

dont no how long servioceair will be stickin around in JER as they are rumoured to pull out

MKDC8
7th Aug 2005, 09:20
There must be there servisair stations out there that have things to say over performance, and problems, read a lot about BFS, LPL & BRS.

Is there any other comments from any other stations that are going through the same as these airports, or is it normal for all stations that servisair are at to have these kind of problems ??

rampboy767
7th Aug 2005, 11:06
Servisair at BRS is performing very well ans is one of Servisair's profitable stations , but the money is used on other less performing stations. But we are getting loads new equipment like steps and push back tugs just need more tugs to tow steps and GPU's really. And we're getting a good feedback for the airlines.