PDA

View Full Version : Air Southwest Ops

seagull_708
22nd Jul 2005, 11:42
Sorry - wasn't sure where to post this question!
Air Southwest are advertising on PPRUNE for Ops controllers. I like the idea of working for a small airline, but has anyone got experience of them?

Wannabette
22nd Jul 2005, 15:59
I'd be very interested in this too. But they don't seem to be advertising anywhere else. I know a lot of people do, but staring at Pprune all day hoping the ad will flash up again doesn't appeal. Anyone have any info? I've tried to ring them; no answer.

hingey
22nd Jul 2005, 16:20
I spent some time at Air Southwest recently. I understand the guy you need to contact is on leave at present making things a little complicated, but I cant see any harm in posting your CV's.

IMHO, a very nice little outfit. All the staff are very helpful and friendly, and while the pay is the worst in the country (apparently :oh: ) I can highly recommend paying them a visit. I really enjoyed the time I spent there, as everyone knows each other and it’s a good working atmosphere.

Hope this helps.

h

Outoftheblue22
24th Jul 2005, 12:28
Wannabette,

According to their website, you can contact them on [email protected] .

RowleyUK
25th Jul 2005, 22:29
dont waste your time!!

Seaton Approach
26th Jul 2005, 07:01
Oiye caaarrn't read and oiye caaarrn't riyte but oiye can driyve a traaaacter....! :}

AOG007
26th Jul 2005, 09:20
If you are interested in applying to Air Southwest, then please send a cover letter, and CV, to the following address:

[email protected] or [email protected]

:ok:

Longchop
16th Aug 2005, 18:52
I wouldnt apply to the S.Jones address if you were planning on gettin a reply!!!!!!!

sunshine40
1st Sep 2005, 13:05
Why? What's the matter with them?

Dash-7 lover
11th Sep 2005, 17:06
Ops Manager is now Pete Wells ex JEA