View Full Version : Christmas day

The hippy
17th Dec 1999, 00:03
This year Ive got christmas day off (unlike last year,when I had the joy of christmas day , Boxing day and New years day.)
So for all those fine fellows of the engineering world, who catch any of the major days over the festive period I hope you have a fault free tech log, and a cabin defect log that only contains kisses from the girls.

(any more than kisses and we will what to KNOW!!)

LME (GOD)
17th Dec 1999, 02:13
I'll be out there on Christmas day, Santy hat on under ear defenders, watching the girls line up......hmmmm maybe

------------------
It flew in, it'll fly out

greaseytech
17th Dec 1999, 12:58
Well I am off on Christmas Day. Mrs. Greaseytech has refused to cook Christmas dinner this year and I have as many kitchin skills as Ainsley Harriot does at making me laugh, and my kids can't cook either. So we are off to sunny (don't laugh too loud) Benidorm for Christmas. It should be fun trying to find Midnight Mass in Spanish. I will be thinking of you all out there in Ppruneland while I pig out and drink too much St. Miguel. Happy Christmas to you all!

However there is a good chance that I will have to work New Years eve and Day (sulk, sulk). Never mind, I can't have it my way all the time

JET SET SPARKY
20th Dec 1999, 22:31
HIPPY....i've had a word with phil and he's now rostered you for a double shift xmas day to cover any casualties!...you slacker
:)

JetMender
21st Dec 1999, 01:41
Hippy...I'm sure there are some deferred defects you could work on the 25th & we could arrange some extra work requests for you!

The hippy
22nd Dec 1999, 20:48
THANKS CHAPS!!!

The only deferred defects I will be interested in will be in the drinks cupboard ?

Wiggly Amp
25th Dec 1999, 04:55
Merry Xmas all in Pprune land

[This message has been edited by Wiggly Amp (edited 30 December 1999).]

Slasher
25th Dec 1999, 14:33
I rocketed into base early this morning after an 8 sector allnighter with 3 defects I wrote up (L PMC inop, ADF 2 U/S, and APU BAV sticky).
As the engineers know what an arch b*stard I am with regards to getting things fixed asap (and that Im an atheist so Dec 25 is just another day) this morning they dragged out there secret weapon for Xmas Day 1999.
They woke up and got my favorite scrumptous stewardess on her day off to come out and plead on the Engineers behalf to please get me let them defer the defects till Monday (the locals are all commies but almost all are secretly Christians). Half naked and half asleep she asked me this in the hangar while tickling my chin and calling me "Srashy baby" while the engineers looked on and smiled hopefully. One of the engineers muttered to another in Vietnamese "Dont worry. This works with all these bloody oversexed Australians."

There are now 3 items in the Deferred Defect Log.

How could I be so cruel to the engineers making them work on Xmas Day. Atheist or not today IS a day to be kind to your fellow man.

The Asian girl with the sexy dark eyes and big t*ts of course had nothing to do with it!! :)