PDA

View Full Version : ATCO Gets Jail for Spiked Coffee

Airbubba
27th Apr 2001, 21:34
Hope she didn't lose her job <g>...

Video Catches Woman Urinating In Coffee Pots
New York Resident To Spend 30 Days In Jail

WHITESTOWN, N.Y., 8:06 a.m. EDT April 27, 2001 -- Air traffic controller Holly Jones must spend 30 days in jail for urinating in a work coffee pot.

New York State Police say that Jones was upset about being passed over for a promotion.

Authorities say that she repeatedly urinated in glass coffee pots used for the office coffee machine.

Co-workers became suspicious because of the bad smell coming from the machine. Officials discovered a yellowish liquid and sent it to a lab for testing. When it proved to be urine, officers set up a hidden video camera.

Authorities say that the camera recorded Jones pouring urine into the coffee brewer. However, officials say that no one became sick from the tainted java.

In addition to her jail sentence, which starts Friday, Jones must undergo counseling.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-74344220010427-070412.html

BOEINGBOY1
27th Apr 2001, 21:55
now i know why the coffee that we get served at the front allways taste's like **** !

Unwell_Raptor
27th Apr 2001, 23:15
Don't even think about annoying the people who serve your food. Not just on airlines:- everywhere.

You can't win, but you can lose - big time!

Capt Ted Striker
27th Apr 2001, 23:24
I thought you got sacked for taking the p1ss not adding it!

[This message has been edited by Capt Ted Striker (edited 27 April 2001).]

Cyclic Hotline
28th Apr 2001, 00:20
In the old days, it used to be Coffee, Tea, or Me? ;)

Tinstaafl
28th Apr 2001, 04:27
Now it's "Coffe, tea, or me pi$$".

SKYDRIFTER
28th Apr 2001, 18:28
IDEA -

Making enlarged pictures of the lady doing the deed posted around the workplace and internet - regardless of how it was accomplished - would be a suitable response as well.

Sadly, few captions could be legally allowed.

Ignition Override
29th Apr 2001, 08:55
OK, maybe the coffee has improved, but would you eat her chocolate brownies when she returns to work? You had better hope that she avoids making "space brownies"-the type which you can probably buy at the famous Bulldog etc in Amsterdam (on the "Travel Channel" and in many old travel books). Who could trace the origin?

One b***h served these to her husband, out of sheer malice. The Continental pilot had trouble explaining the bad results, when his company heard (from her timely telephone call to them) that he needed a drug test. Luckily he kept his job, but how did he prove that his ex- or soon-to-be ex-wife cooked up the dessert, without his knowledge?

[This message has been edited by Ignition Override (edited 29 April 2001).]

SKYDRIFTER
29th Apr 2001, 09:53
APPROPRIATE -

The wife in question faced criminal charges for that stunt. Fortunately the pilot was able to prove it.

The outcome of the wife's case is still unknown.

SunSeaSandfly
29th Apr 2001, 15:16
Well, well, I had never realised that fast food can be better for your health than home-cooked!
Maybe we need to start thinking about taking fast food on board. :) :)

SKYDRIFTER
29th Apr 2001, 17:15
SunSeaSandfly -

What, you missed the Continental Subway sandwiches a few years back?

(Cofeee was it's usual bland flavor, no additions except occasionally to the cockpit - Visine.)

Hugh Jarse
30th Apr 2001, 14:03
Hey, you think that's bad. A few years ago back in my pre-aviation days, some guys on my crew p!ssed off a female crew member. The next night she came in with a chocolate cake. She didn't offer me any (at the time I thought it quite rude), but proceeded to offer it to the rest of the guys.

In Australia, you can buy a chocolate flavoured laxative called "Laxette". That is what she made the cake with........

------------------
Dyslexics of the world untie!

OldAg84
30th Apr 2001, 17:06
It is the inevitable lawsuits from her coworkers for assault- and it is assault- that will determine her fate. additionally, she should be fired with cause- videos don't lie.